Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Loading

You may want to do some research on CKD, or cyclical ketogeic diet. Many lifters use this method sucessfully.

Personally I used TKD, or targeted keto diet, where you carb up only before and after workouts.

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
You may want to do some research on CKD, or cyclical ketogeic diet. Many lifters use this method sucessfully.

Personally I used TKD, or targeted keto diet, where you carb up only before and after workouts.

Bluesman

CKD's are great, however you don't want to be in ketosis when you're trying to deplete your body of glycogen. Ketosis will cause your body to use fatty acids as fuel, as opposed to glycogen, therefore delaying the depletion process. Ketosis is great when you're dieting down, but when trying to deplete your body of glycogen you need to kick yourself out of it. That's why I said that you need to keep your fat low. This will cause the body to go after your stored glycogen.

It's easy to drop your carbs below 50. I've eaten zero carbs for months before. You just eat meat. Chicken, eye of round, salmon, tuna, etc. Meat does not contain any carbs.

It's easy to drop your carbs below 50. I've eaten zero carbs for months before. You just eat meat. Chicken, eye of round, salmon, tuna, etc. Meat does not contain any carbs.

Thats what im planning to do.

Top Bottom