Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out Needtogetaas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on trt for about three yrs, I'm currently cycling epi@ 3 caps a day with 250 test cyp/week. Would forma/Stan provide any benefits? I'll be done with my first epi cycle by mid oct( 6 wk cyc) and am thinking about stopping trt until my next cycle in feb sometime. I want to use Hcgen/ unleashed/ and post cyc just not sure of dosage. Worried about losing gains if I come of the test all together.

45 yrs
190lb
5'10
Been working out for years

FYI.. Trt was prescribed more as a mood enhancer than a hormone replacement. Test levels were on normal low side, ask doc to put in normal high and he agreed...three yrs ago..lol!

It would prevent any bloat and add some fat lose effects at 5 pumps twice a day. 10 pumps twice a day it would have a anabolic effect much like primo adding some solid strength and size gains regardless of diet and training just like primo would.. I still like forma-stanzol best for pct but so may love running it on cycle its hard to ignore.

Newer study by the same author in regards to Fadogia Agrestis states that it can negatively(adversely) affect testicular function. Need2 have you seen this article??

J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Jan 17;115(2):288-92. Epub 2007 Oct 9.
Effects of oral administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats.
Yakubu MT, Akanji MA, Oladiji AT.
Source

Medicinal Plants Research Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515 Ilorin, Nigeria. [email protected]
Abstract
AIM OF THE STUDY:

The effects of administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats (Rattus norvegicus) and their recovery potentials for 10 days were investigated.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Rats were grouped into four: A, B, C and D where A (the control) received orally 1 ml of distilled water (the vehicle), B, C and D (the test groups) received orally on daily basis graded doses of 18, 50 and 100mg/kg body weight of the plant extract, respectively, for 28 days.
RESULTS:

Compared with the control, extract administration for 28 days at all the doses resulted in significant increase (P<0.05) in percentage testes-body weight ratio, testicular cholesterol, sialic acid, glycogen, acid phosphatase and gamma-glutamyl transferase activities while there was significant decrease (P<0.05) in the activities of testicular alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, glutamate dehydrogenase and concentrations of protein. Recoveries were made by the animals on some of the testicular function indices mainly at 18 mg/kg body weight.
CONCLUSIONS:

The alterations brought about by the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem are indications of adverse effects on the male rat testicular function and this may adversely affect the functional capacities of the testes. The recovery made at the dose of 18 mg/kg body weight as used in folklore medicine suggests that it does not exhibit permanent toxicity at this dose.

Newer study by the same author in regards to Fadogia Agrestis states that it can negatively(adversely) affect testicular function. Need2 have you seen this article??

J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Jan 17;115(2):288-92. Epub 2007 Oct 9.
Effects of oral administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats.
Yakubu MT, Akanji MA, Oladiji AT.
Source

Medicinal Plants Research Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry, University of Ilorin, P.M.B. 1515 Ilorin, Nigeria. [email protected]
Abstract
AIM OF THE STUDY:

The effects of administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats (Rattus norvegicus) and their recovery potentials for 10 days were investigated.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Rats were grouped into four: A, B, C and D where A (the control) received orally 1 ml of distilled water (the vehicle), B, C and D (the test groups) received orally on daily basis graded doses of 18, 50 and 100mg/kg body weight of the plant extract, respectively, for 28 days.
RESULTS:

Compared with the control, extract administration for 28 days at all the doses resulted in significant increase (P<0.05) in percentage testes-body weight ratio, testicular cholesterol, sialic acid, glycogen, acid phosphatase and gamma-glutamyl transferase activities while there was significant decrease (P<0.05) in the activities of testicular alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, glutamate dehydrogenase and concentrations of protein. Recoveries were made by the animals on some of the testicular function indices mainly at 18 mg/kg body weight.
CONCLUSIONS:

The alterations brought about by the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem are indications of adverse effects on the male rat testicular function and this may adversely affect the functional capacities of the testes. The recovery made at the dose of 18 mg/kg body weight as used in folklore medicine suggests that it does not exhibit permanent toxicity at this dose.

Fadogia Agrestis causes toxicity and shut down? Needtogetaas brings light to the propaganda, lies and misunderstandings

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/bodybuilding-blog/2011/07/11/fadogia-agrestis/
Why yes I did see that my friend .. here is what I had to say when I saw it ^^^^^

Hey need2, need a cycle plan for a 12 weeks Test Enanthate 500mg pw cycle with Anavar for the last 7 weeks! Need to know about Best A.I to have on cycle and after, including PCT, i already have 2 bottles of Forma Stanzol. Also suitable dosages for supplementation, Thanks mate.

Evening Need2 !

firstly WOW what a site this is and what a great and active community

I am a "46 yr old" Mr nobody who took one supervised test cycle 15yrs back to celebrate my 30 birthday in style with a newb BB competition and i am in TOTAL MOTIVATION MODE to do my second cycle....:evil:
I have been training regularly since my 40th after a fantastic weekend in Amersterdam with my best friend and training buddy from my college days where it was decided that "letting it all hang out" weight wise was after 40 was not on the cards !
I signed up on this forum therefore to get up to speed on training dieting and whats new and certainly not to waste your valuable time.

anyways my stats

6ft 2 205lbs around 14%bf

i have lost 16lb since the beginning of juin mostly diet and cardio (400miles running)
for the last 3 months i have split 4 ways 25mins of weights one body part and then 30-45mins of running.

i have now changed up to 40mins *4 four way split + 20mins cardio after weights
...using a calorie deficiency of about 300cals a day (2600cal a day 300 long carbs 200g protein split over 6 meals)

this is what i am doing for the next pre cycle period during this period am doing a T3 +clen cycle i have used both before in these doses without problems i am currently day 5 today.

day1-3 40-60-80mg clen
day4-12 100-120clen +25mg-50mg T3 ramped 4 days each
day13-28 100clen +1mgketofen/day + 75mg--50mg-25mg T3 ramped 5 days each
day28-32 12.5 mg T3

WORKOUTS during the period above
1 primary basic for 5*6-8 after warmup +2-3 supporting exercises per bodypart 1min between sets other than squats.

chest tris
legs biceps
shoulders... (this is where i need to improve the most
back.

At the end of this after 1-2wk lull chemically i would intend to do a basic Cycle using +400cals maintenance (3100cals total)

1-4 30mg dianabol
1-12 400mg test Cyprionate 1 inj/wk
2-12 0.5 arimidex ED
12-15 1g arimidex ED
13-20 Ostarine 25mg ED

15-20 PCT ...unleashed or equivelant +bridge *2

could you comment on all this and fill in the all holes !!
thks a bunch

Crazyhorse666:rainbow:

Evening Need2 !

I am a "46 yr old" Mr nobody who took one supervised test cycle 15yrs back to celebrate my 30 birthday in style with a newb BB competition and i am in TOTAL MOTIVATION MODE to do my second cycle....:evil:
I have been training regularly since my 40th after a fantastic weekend in Amersterdam with my best friend and training buddy from my college days where it was decided that "letting it all hang out" weight wise was after 40 was not on the cards !
I signed up on this forum therefore to get up to speed on training dieting and whats new and certainly not to waste your valuable time.

anyways my stats

i have lost 16lb since the beginning of juin mostly diet and cardio (400miles running)
for the last 3 months i have split 4 ways 25mins of weights one body part and then 30-45mins of running.

...using a calorie deficiency of about 300cals a day (2600cal a day 300 long carbs 200g protein split over 6 meals)

this is what i am doing for the next pre cycle period during this period am doing a T3 +clen cycle i have used both before in these doses without problems i am currently day 5 today.

day1-3 40-60-80mg clen
day28-32 12.5 mg T3

1 primary basic for 5*6-8 after warmup +2-3 supporting exercises per bodypart 1min between sets other than squats.

chest tris
legs biceps
back.

At the end of this after 1-2wk lull chemically i would intend to do a basic Cycle using +400cals maintenance (3100cals total)

1-4 30mg dianabol
2-12 0.5 arimidex ED
12-15 1g arimidex ED
13-20 Ostarine 25mg ED

thks a bunch

hey bro, welcome to the site, but can u plz start ur own thread, u'll get a lot more help that way..

just copy and paste everything u wrote except for the "hey need2" part and ur good to go..

hey bro, welcome to the site, but can u plz start ur own thread, u'll get a lot more help that way..

just copy and paste everything u wrote except for the "hey need2" part and ur good to go..

+1 make your own thread...

Need2 is a great guy and has the best products...he's the fucking man

All I have to say is....WOW! Thank you for the VERY informative and in depth answer...really appreciate that. I think I'll run it like this:
Weeks 1-4 30mgs Beastdrol
Weeks 1-8 Formastanzol
Weeks 4-8 PCT/Unleashed Combo

Sounds good?

Now that's a tasty cycle. So lucky of you to still have beast.

Evening Need2 !

anyways my stats

day1-3 40-60-80mg clen
day28-32 12.5 mg T3

chest tris
legs biceps
back.

1-4 30mg dianabol
2-12 0.5 arimidex ED
12-15 1g arimidex ED
13-20 Ostarine 25mg ED

thks a bunch

:worried:
I know i will look stupid but HOW do i start a tread cant find where to click ... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom