Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brad Pitt in Fight Club...

yeah his clothes were expensive even though the movie said they were second hand and all that. do a search on the web, probably find more info on it.

his clothes were awesome but i doubt alot of ppl could pull that off. i'm guilty of trying on red leather... not my thing...

that movie sucked big time. i agree with mp5's opinion of it.

you guys obviously didnt get the point of the movie.. how sad. YOU ARE NOT YOUR CLOTHES OR YOUR MEAINGLESS POSESSIONS. Anyone know by the way how much brad pitt weighed in that movie? He's 6ft tall im guessing he was around 165..

WizKid25 said:
He wore some of the nicest shirts and clothes that i've ever seen in that movie. Do you all agree with me?
I would like to know who makes those shirts, i found one shirt that resembles one of the ones he's wearing but its not the one.

Yep i agree with you, but even if brad dressed like a hobo with a face and bod like that who cares?? :)

I haven't seen Fight Club...yet. I have been waiting to watch
this DVD with a bunch of friends. Kind of a Fight Club party type
a thing. Anyways, you want to see Brad Pitt in some cool ass
clothes??....see Ocean's Eleven. I was salivating at everything
he wore in that flick. Cool ass look!

gUiLe said:
I haven't seen Fight Club...yet. I have been waiting to watch
this DVD with a bunch of friends. Kind of a Fight Club party type
a thing. Anyways, you want to see Brad Pitt in some cool ass
clothes??....see Ocean's Eleven. I was salivating at everything
he wore in that flick. Cool ass look!

EXACTLY!!!!! Pitt's clothes in Ocean's Eleven are so PIMP!

only if you knew...

I love that movie and think that clothes are cool because I where those type of clothes and jackets everyday. They place that you will find them is right under your nose and I bet you haven't even figured that versace is re-making the clothes of the past.

The same clothes are found in thrift shops ...find the nearest and largest one near you and you will find those clothes. Bigger cities usually have better selections. All those clothes are re-makes of 70's gear eve nthe 60's. Just lettin' you know that you don't have to pay $300 for a shirt unless you want too.

Holla

Top Bottom