Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Oscar de la Hoya (5/5/07)

HumanTarget said:
you doin' the Derby?
sure
I'll wait until tomorrow to do that
maybe set up something small limit early
and release a bigdog limit 30 minutes prior

I want to capture as much odds movement I can before hosting the big limit event
and since the system operates in 30 minute increments that's the best I can do
I'll have it all preloaded and at the last minute I'll update the lines and send it out

Spartacus said:
sure
I'll wait until tomorrow to do that
maybe set up something small limit early
and release a bigdog limit 30 minutes prior

I want to capture as much odds movement I can before hosting the big limit event
and since the system operates in 30 minute increments that's the best I can do
I'll have it all preloaded and at the last minute I'll update the lines and send it out
i have no knowledge of horseracing other than a handful of big names stored away somewhere....

I'm too late

The biggest fight in years -- Oscar De La Hoya's junior middleweight title defense against pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- now has a supporting cast.

Golden Boy Promotions unveiled the undercard Wednesday for the May 5 HBO PPV fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Besides the main event, the telecast will include:

• Featherweight Rocky Juarez (26-3, 19 KOs), back at 126 pounds after twice failing in junior lightweight title shots against Marco Antonio Barrera last year, faces Jose Hernandez (22-3, 14 KOs) in the 12-round co-feature. They will fight for a regional belt.

Juarez, a 2000 U.S. Olympic silver medalist, rebounded from the decision losses to Barrera to stop Emmanuel Lucero in the fifth round in February.

Hernandez is coming off the biggest win of his career -- an HBO-televised victory against Jason Litzau. Hernandez was trailing badly before rallying to knock out Litzau in a dramatic eighth-round comeback.

• Twenty-year-old junior featherweight Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista (22-0, 17 KOs), one of the brightest rising stars from the Philippines, faces Sergio Manuel Medina (28-0, 16 KOs) of Argentina in a 12-round junior featherweight title eliminator. The winner earns a shot at titlist Daniel Ponce De Leon.

The undercard, with just two bouts in addition to the main event, is decidedly light for the $54.95 price tag, but the fighters figure to gain massive exposure on a worldwide telecast that will go to 176 countries

Top Bottom