Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WBC Welterweight Title - Sat, Dec 8th (11:00pm EST)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Floyd's trainer and uncle Roger Mayweather: "Floyd's going to season his ass. He's going to put salt on it, then pepper, then he's going to stick him in the grill. Burn, baby, burn. I'll be seeing you soon."

"Come Saturday night you'll see a Floyd Mayweather that shows versatility, inside, outside, toe-to-toe," said Floyd Mayweather. "I've faced every style there is and I'm pretty sure I've faced the Hatton style before. I'm in tremendous shape, I always come prepared because I don't overlook no guy."

Let's remind ourselves of a few of the things that have been said in the lead up to this fight..."You can't argue with his record or what he's done but all good things come to an end," Ricky Hatton told the BBC. "It will happen Saturday night in an eight or nine round stoppage for Ricky Hatton."

"Can you fight like a hungry man when your refrigerator is full?" Former middleweight king Bernard Hopkins

here's the whole fight on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMq...ad.php?t=307338&highlight="hatton+mayweather"

cliff notes

Even though with all the fans, it looked like Ricky could not win against the best boxer alive-Floyd 'Money' Mayweather-
Mayweather won against the british Ricky Hatton.
He won by KO in the 10th Round.
It was a really great match.
The first time he droped him with a Beutifull Check Punch, but Hatton got back up.
The second time he gave him a accurate straight Hard right hand and Ricky Hatton was out.
7w7vuyh.jpg

-Mayweather really stepped it up in the eighth and connected with a thundering right which stopped Hatton in his tracks as he began to command the fight from the centre of the ring.
Hatton was then caught with a stunning left and right combination in the next round, but fought back brilliantly towards the end after Mayweather's stunning blizzard of punches.
6wr583c.jpg

But the writing was on the wall in the 10th and it was the thundering left which put Hatton down before Mayweather came in for the kill and forced Cortez to call an end superb contest.-

To Watch The Knock out punch- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pi8q_floyd-mayweather-vs-ricky-hatton-kn_shortfilmsSIZE]

7xvvlom.jpg

8ab4q52.jpg

Top Bottom