Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/6 Boxing: Oscar De la Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao

nice .. if u werent scared to put it up .. u could have made another mill .. i would have bet on oscar

LMAO @ the outcome having no bettors!

Great fight, up until DLH wimped out. I think the fans deserved to see him get beat within an inch of his life for taking such a foolhardy risk. He woulda lasted at least 1-2 more rounds before his legs or his vision gave way.

nice .. if u werent scared to put it up .. u could have made another mill .. i would have bet on oscar

lol I saved you a ton of karma then! I was going to post it at 500K but I had to head out and didn't get back until 9:30. Next time I will post both like I usually do - there are tons of good fights coming up.

I bet Mayweather comes out of retirement now to fight Manny.

lol I saved you a ton of karma then! I was going to post it at 500K but I had to head out and didn't get back until 9:30. Next time I will post both like I usually do - there are tons of good fights coming up.

I bet Mayweather comes out of retirement now to fight Manny.

ahh just messin with ya .. dam i cant believe oscar got destroyed like that ... manny is the real deal

Top Bottom