Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/6 Boxing: Oscar De la Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao

dont be teh ghey .. put up the reg line for 500 k atleast( none of that ko,tko stuff) .. u won like 3 or 4 mill from me in the nfl is the last few weeks .. shesshhh give me a chance to win some of it back lolzzz..

I would but there is now a 3.4 mil payout waiting to happen with the 200K on the draw now. A draw is a possibility in this fight! All it would take is a few more people to jump on the draw and I'll be redder than BigE.

Odds have narrowed too to 135/-165. This fight is going to be closer than people think.

I would but there is now a 3.4 mil payout waiting to happen with the 200K on the draw now. A draw is a possibility in this fight! All it would take is a few more people to jump on the draw and I'll be redder than BigE.

Odds have narrowed too to 135/-165. This fight is going to be closer than people think.

so put it up for 500 k and stop making excuses .. u won about 4 mill from me in football .. dont be a cheap mo..there is a bookie bail out program for bookies that go in the red NOW ..so u dont have to worry about that either ..any more excuses? lol yikes

so put it up for 500 k and stop making excuses .. u won about 4 mill from me in football .. dont be a cheap mo..there is a bookie bail out program for bookies that go in the red NOW ..so u dont have to worry about that either ..any more excuses? lol yikes

lol I just got back in. My wife's friends talk to damn much. A one hour dinner turned into a gab fest. Service sucked too. I hate eating out on Saturdays. I need to hurry up and pay for this bitch so I can watch it.

Top Bottom