Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black people really do SUCK at basketball

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
biteme said:
If they're not big or real tall, I abuse them on the inside.

not sure why but i'm willing to bet you suck too.

my premise for this statement was that after not playing basketball for 8 years i started up again at work... last week i went down to detroit to play... it was ok at best...

today, unreal... first off, i was called jason kidd, "z" (i cant say or spell his name), white boy (of course), mike bibby, and heehaw... i got shook all of 3 times and each time "they" went fucking crazy... they didnt say a word when i "miked" them (i guess thats what it's called if you rip someone now), and the 5 times i stripped the one homey, or when i put the fucking ball off the backboard.

it took along time to earn respect at teh courts i used to play at and i'm used to being the only white guy... but fuck, learn how to actually PLAY BASKETBALL.

madbomber31 said:
not sure why but i'm willing to bet you suck too.

my premise for this statement was that after not playing basketball for 8 years i started up again at work... last week i went down to detroit to play... it was ok at best...

today, unreal... first off, i was called jason kidd, "z" (i cant say or spell his name), white boy (of course), mike bibby, and heehaw... i got shook all of 3 times and each time "they" went fucking crazy... they didnt say a word when i "miked" them (i guess thats what it's called if you rip someone now), and the 5 times i stripped the one homey, or when i put the fucking ball off the backboard.

it took along time to earn respect at teh courts i used to play at and i'm used to being the only white guy... but fuck, learn how to actually PLAY BASKETBALL.

I'm a street ball player. Never played in a league, but I've played alot. Didn't start playing alot until I was in college. My weakness is ball handling, but I can shoot lights out and I'm ambidextrous and can shoot with both hands. I make a lot of driving left hand scoop shots,lke Nash throws up). Also, good at getting inside and abusing physically inferior players.

Top Bottom