Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Unit chased early in Yanks' 14-3 loss to Red Sox

KillahBee said:
Randy Johnson needs to jump off a cliff NOW.

If I have time later I want to do some research on pitchers' stats before coming to the Yanks and then their stats while with the Yanks. Over the last few years it is RAGINGLY clear that NYY is where good pitchers go to DIE. It's baffling.
you have to look at the pitching coach when that keeps happening

hamstershaver said:
you have to look at the pitching coach when that keeps happening

Agreed somewhat. But that is one of many factors. A lot of vets have come here and flopped - I can't blame that on the pitching coach.

KillahBee said:
Agreed somewhat. But that is one of many factors. A lot of vets have come here and flopped - I can't blame that on the pitching coach.
why not? a lot of vets have gone to the cardinals and improved because of dave cuncan, i dont think they magically got better by putting on a cardinal uniform

hamstershaver said:
why not? a lot of vets have gone to the cardinals and improved because of dave cuncan, i dont think they magically got better by putting on a cardinal uniform

improving is one thing, but getting worse is another. I said it is a factor, but it's assinine to blame it solely on the pitching coach.

KillahBee said:
improving is one thing, but getting worse is another. I said it is a factor, but it's assinine to blame it solely on the pitching coach.
not totally, but as you see quite a few big name pitchers have gone to ny and ruined their careers for some reason
the curse of the rocket?

WarriorPL said:
Ha ya gotta be fuckin kidding me. At least choose a real team to cheer for.

Who do you like? Last time i checked Mets were in 1st place. So you my friend can eat my hairy asshole. Tongue deep. Dont be a jerk your whole life.

05DelgadoCarlos09.jpg

Reyes
LoDuca
Beltran
Delgado
Wright
Floyd
My nigga NADY!!
Matsui
Dro
Glavine

'the fuck outta heeeere.

Yo MM. Yankees suck bro!!

Cant wait till next week. Ill be at Shea watching the three game subway series.

new_york_yankees_suck.jpg

Dunk said:
Who do you like? Last time i checked Mets were in 1st place. So you my friend can eat my hairy asshole. Tongue deep. Dont be a jerk your whole life.

05DelgadoCarlos09.jpg

Reyes
LoDuca
Beltran
Delgado
Wright
Floyd
My nigga NADY!!
Matsui
Dro
Glavine

'the fuck outta heeeere.

Yo MM. Yankees suck bro!!

Cant wait till next week. Ill be at Shea watching the three game subway series.

new_york_yankees_suck.jpg

I never realized Mets fans were as retarded as Red Sox fans. Do you not learn from the past??? Keep talking shit this early in the season and counting your chickens before they hatch. It'll make it that much better when your team falls flat on their faces when it COUNTS.

KillahBee said:
I never realized Mets fans were as retarded as Red Sox fans. Do you not learn from the past??? Keep talking shit this early in the season and counting your chickens before they hatch. It'll make it that much better when your team falls flat on their faces when it COUNTS.

ummm...I believe we won a world series more recently then both of your teams, I agree however the Mets are gonna roll all over the Yankees this year as are the Red Sox. The Yankees truly do suck this year.

KillahBee said:
Randy Johnson needs to jump off a cliff NOW.

If I have time later I want to do some research on pitchers' stats before coming to the Yanks and then their stats while with the Yanks. Over the last few years it is RAGINGLY clear that NYY is where good pitchers go to DIE. It's baffling.

Excellent point KB. I don't know what the deal is either, mental? physical?pressure?

Chris Hammond, Jay Witasik, Jeff Weaver, Jose Contreras, Vazquez, Steve Karsay, Kevin Brown, Jaret Wright, Pavano etc, etc

These guys were all quality pitchers before, and some are effective now that they are no longer with the Yanks.

Top Bottom