Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Preworkout Pump Supplement Ive used

my fruit punch just came in today :evil:

Hope you got a sweet tooth bro! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

N2amp all the way. Forget the other stuff, this really works and gives you tons of energy. :artist:

For pumps, no other preworkout can compete with N2amp IMO....and when stacked with N2KTS it is on a whole new level!

i stacked them for the first time yesterday and it was the most energy i have ever gotten from a pwo... 4 caps of n2amp and 1.5 scoops of ntkts and i was on fucking fire bro! i had so much energy, it was insane!

i stacked them for the first time yesterday and it was the most energy i have ever gotten from a pwo... 4 caps of n2amp and 1.5 scoops of ntkts and i was on fucking fire bro! i had so much energy, it was insane!

Really...first time? Finally!!! Have to experience it to believe it...and it is an experience for sure lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have been using AMP02 since omega was selling it through AGX and its awesome ... Then it was gone or on hiatis for a while but Im so glad its back .... I have been using Yolkd by usp labs and it does the job but not like AMP ....

Really...first time? Finally!!! Have to experience it to believe it...and it is an experience for sure lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

i know, i know! =) i had to take some time off stims because i used them for so long and then i wanted to run n2amp as a stand alone first and then compare it to being stacked with ntkts... i had never felt anything like n2amp by itself but this stack honestly blows it away... just incredible energy and i LOVE the extra vascularity!

Top Bottom