Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious athele

Advice Needed from the most experience and knowledgeable weight training athletes!!
I'm looking to become a ultimate weapon if you will!

Bio: Male, 21 years old, soccer player, 140 lbs, hardworking, dedicated to training.
Goals are to gain size, and speed. (With all the running due to soccer training it is difficult to muscle mass, looking for the best cycle to change that.)

I'm looking for the latest cycle including all the necessary extra supplements to regulate the body!
Please include cycle dosages!

Really would appreciate some great advice! Thanks

A few of my latest training maxes.. (lbs X reps)
Squat 225x6
Bench 225x3
DB shoulder press- 75x8
DB bench-110x6

Re: Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious ath

Height??
Approx BF%?

A good natty stack ehh?
Came to the right place!

HCGenerate
PhytoSerms 347
Forma Stanzol

That above stack would yield amazing results in strength, stamina, muscle hardness and gaining lean mass (with a decent diet of course)..
PM me for any questions :)

Re: Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious ath

Sounds like we are on the same page so far! Appreciate the response!

Height 5 10
BF probably around 6%

Sounds like we are on the same page so far! Appreciate the response!

Height 5 10
BF probably around 6%

Big thing is calories my friend.
Those supps together will put more lean mass on you than if you didnt have them, but only if you eat at a surplus of calories.. Meaning taking in more calories than maintenance.. More calories than you burn off each day. go to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and you can calculate how many calories you intake per day!

ya what gamer said would be good, you could throw in some unleashed too. stay away from anything stronger til you put on some weight. 5'10'' at 140 pounds you have alot of natty progress to make still. plus your young so you will be good to go for a few years. keep workin hard man and i would stay away from cardio except for soccer practice, as i use to play soccer and i know how much you guys run, its ridiculous

ya gamers on it, i believe a to gain a pound a week you need to eat 3500 excess calories a week, an extra 500 calories a day. and your burning alot with all that soccer running, so you need to tank the food down

I would go for Gear, need2slin acient strenght and N2KTS.
The N2KTS will get you going by giving you extreme focus And long lasting energy weather in the field or in the weight room. Gear will give you a quality surpluss of protein to rebuild the muscle you burn during your games or while lifting.
Need2slin will help with body recomposition by increasing lbm, Boosting thyroid output, Lowering body fat and boosting test.
Ancient strength Has 3 types of creatine that will optimize your performance On the field by Helping you with muscle endurance and explosive movements.

Gamer is 100% right Supps will help you and give you results but if what u want is optimum results nutrition is the key!

I would go for Gear, need2slin acient strenght and N2KTS.
The N2KTS will get you going by giving you extreme focus And long lasting energy weather in the field or in the weight room. Gear will give you a quality surpluss of protein to rebuild the muscle you burn during your games or while lifting.
Need2slin will help with body recomposition by increasing lbm, Boosting thyroid output, Lowering body fat and boosting test.
Ancient strength Has 3 types of creatine that will optimize your performance On the field by Helping you with muscle endurance and explosive movements.

How does the Need2Slin make sense for him? He is already at 6% bf and he is a athlete.

Also he is 5'10 and 140lbs, making him a ectommorph. He need's all the carbs, fat, proteins he can get.

agree 100%, food food food, a little natty test booster such as "hcgenerate" and some unleashed i say

Top Bottom