Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Sb got his strength from his extra chromosome. But seriously neegbro is strong as hell.
I'm glad I'm alone, I LOL :lmao:

What bro, I have a heart
is it neatly tucked inside your vag?

Does ghostrider make smoothies?
no, he has a penis

Let's recap, SB is a benching monster, Mitch is the asshole, I'm the cunt, ER is an even bigger faggot now, Captain fuck head is still stupid as fuck for not believing it was real, woot still craves hydros, and NANs still annoying as fuck
:wavey:

I went to school with a guy like SB. Guy couldn't spell his own name but could go in the weight room and rep 405 like it was 135. He didn't lift though.

Retard strength

I went to school with a guy like SB. Guy couldn't spell his own name but could go in the weight room and rep 405 like it was 135. He didn't lift though.

Retard strength

Yea I agree I am a retard for a lot of reasons but mostly for giving up 10 years of my exsistence to serve a country full of no class no morals pieces of shit like you. Most recently for sharing an accommplishment like benching 600 pounds with people who are not worthy of the privledge of seeing such a thing.

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Yea I agree I am a retard for a lot of reasons but mostly for giving up 10 years of my exsistence to serve a country full of no class no morals pieces of shit like you. Most recently for sharing an accommplishment like benching 600 pounds with people who are not worthy of the privledge of seeing such a thing.

wait, it's 600 # now? Plank said it was 500. See, this is why nobody believes you.

Lololol

sensitive ass fucker

And did you just call me a no class no morals piece of shit? lmfao

I just gave you props and said I appreciated your fucking service. Probably a good idea to learn how to read before running your mouth.

SB always made me laugh so i kind of liked him...but i always thought he was black for some reason, not sure why.

anyway, where is this 600lb video?

Top Bottom