Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

digi, I was just bullshittin as usual. I really don't care if any of his stories are true. If he benches 600 he's a beast, props. If he was really force recon, I appreciate his service. If not, fuck it.

I was posting from my phone, btw, trying to get through a couple hours at the in laws.

digi, I was just bullshittin as usual. I really don't care if any of his stories are true. If he benches 600 he's a beast, props. If he was really force recon, I appreciate his service. If not, fuck it.

I was posting from my phone, btw, trying to get through a couple hours at the in laws.

i was merely commenting on your stammering verbiage...for my own entertainment...i didn't really pay any attention to the comment itself...my add rarely allows such luxuries...tee hee.

Sounds about right

The bar I bench with is a 300 dollar bar not something you get with a typical Oly weight set. Also notice my grip width that's all I have to say about that

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Guys, let's keep cool. I'm new to this board, but been doing this a while so I while I respect the vets, I don't like the hostility. We're all in the same game right? I can learn from you, I'm a BBer and a doc so I may have stuff you can learn too......

Fuck, I sound like a pussy.........

Ya get the point, my apologies ......sir,

Hahhahaha this MF is on the wrong board. This CC bro, go on the aas section. Stay off this part of EF, mF on this section fight with words..

The bar I bench with is a 300 dollar bar not something you get with a typical Oly weight set. Also notice my grip width that's all I have to say about that

The Bow knows Benchpress. Carry on

Top Bottom