Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

The bar I bench with is a 300 dollar bar not something you get with a typical Oly weight set. Also notice my grip width that's all I have to say about that

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

are you trying to explain simple lever mechanics to plunkey as to why a bar might flex a little under a 500lb squat and not during a wide grip bench with equal weight?

derp

And did you just call me a no class no morals piece of shit? lmfao

I just gave you props and said I appreciated your fucking service. Probably a good idea to learn how to read before running your mouth.

Damn you know I meant to remind you after I posted that thet we was still boys thou. My bad. I appreciate you appreciation bro thanks

are you trying to explain simple lever mechanics to plunkey as to why a bar might flex a little under a 500lb squat and not during a wide grip bench with equal weight?

derp

He should probably stick to keeping broken shit immobile huh? If I need to explain to him why the bar didn't flex then he needs to turn in his fucking phd. Playa Hating Degree

Lololol

sensitive ass fucker

Lolz did we not talk about my ramped up clomid use last week?

you had the sound turned down and you fucked up and got his kid's name in the frame...wtf kinda techno-savvy shit is that?? turn in your fucking geek card manute.

I never have sound on in my office you grey belly pubed geriatric liver spotted skin havin old ass mafucka.

Top Bottom