Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

He should probably stick to keeping broken shit immobile huh? If I need to explain to him why the bar didn't flex then he needs to turn in his fucking phd. Playa Hating Degree

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

In his defense his PhD never prepared him for the realities of getting anywhere near that kind of weight. And he's never remotely gotten near that weight irl. I've never gotten anywhere a 500lb bench but i know what 500 feels like Dl'ing and squatting. First time I dl'ed 500 i felt it in places i didn't know existed. It's a different kind of load on the system. I can't imagine the shoulder development you ahve to have to support 500 let alone 600. You're a facking animal to do that with no shirt.

Squeeze that shit

i did...at a wrestling tournament today...went in the locker room to pee...washed my hands...looked in the mirror and thought "dang! that looks like hell!"...smashed it and it sprayed all over the mirror...haven't had a zit like that since i was 16.

between mispank, ER and redsam swinging from SB's nuts i wonder if there is still room for this good bro to grab a handful?

SB is obviously the biggest on ef, so i am sure there is room for you bro

Wtf, atleast Beezy and I are friends outside of ef. These other ngrs ain't shit

So you're saying while the other bors have a good handful of his nuts, the grip you have on them involves your mouth and tongue?

So you're saying while the other bors have a good handful of his nuts, the grip you have on them involves your mouth and tongue?

Plank is one of my best friends irl and you all know hime well enuff to know he ain't swinging on nobodies nuts. Balleeeee dat

Plank is one of my best friends irl and you all know hime well enuff to know he ain't swinging on nobodies nuts. Balleeeee dat

ahh baby, I'm sorry ;-)

Ok, now why is this thread so long! Someone is benching, then someone is jealous, then someone is showing how much bigger they are?

I can bench 95 lbs and can prove it bitches

Top Bottom