Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

FT is a good dude I agree but for somebody to think I used fake weights or some kinda props is lolz. You can clearly hear the weights clanging but you know what it don't fucking matter. I know I done the shit funny how a gym full of people thet were there and nobody says shit they just support a bro doing his thang. Some of you fuckers are really pityful. Fuck the haters

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

You've always been so truthful with your other posts. You'd think your reputation for honesty would stand on its own.

And why in the world would someone doubt a bar that doesn't deflect a 0.25" with 500 lbs on it anyway? I read somewhere in flex magazine that they make bars like that now.

You've always been so truthful with your other posts. You'd think your reputation for honesty would stand on its own.

And why in the world would someone doubt a bar that doesn't deflect a 0.25" with 500 lbs on it anyway? I read somewhere in flex magazine that they make bars like that now.

so what now? SB toted in fake plates or a fake bar into his gym? eh??

This is for that faggot captain fat tits.

I take it all back that one does look legit, first one still looks fake though most likely because it's a shitty video of a shitty video.

Sorry for the hate bro the second video looks good. Not like you haven't posted fake shit before.

Stero is still a cunt and Mitch is an ass hole, but I will say I was wrong.

I take it all back that one does look legit, first one still looks fake though most likely because it's a shitty video of a shitty video.

Sorry for the hate bro the second video looks good. Not like you haven't posted fake shit before.

Fuck both of them useless fucks

So ima still be ur bro in law right?

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom