Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Hey slapnuts....My first 500 lb Bench Press - YouTube

see the bar bowing much in that competition video? now it's not that 500lbs can't make a bar flex old boy....but now why would it not flex a bar much if at all during a bench press? Let's put that big old brain of yours to work and let's see if you can shake the alzheimers off long enough to remember your high school physics courses. :popcorn:

That's pretty impressive control of the weight, considering the bar didn't bow in the least with 500lbs on it.

Ok I'm back on, and I agree that last shot looks real......

AND I apologise for doubting........

I'd respect you more if you just stuck to your original thought. Now I will bomb the fuck out of you

Let's recap, SB is a benching monster, Mitch is the asshole, I'm the cunt, ER is an even bigger faggot now, Captain fuck head is still stupid as fuck for not believing it was real, woot still craves hydros, and NANs still annoying as fuck

Let's recap, SB is a benching monster, Mitch is the asshole, I'm the cunt, ER is an even bigger faggot now, Captain fuck head is still stupid as fuck for not believing it was real, woot still craves hydros, and NANs still annoying as fuck

Everything is precise

I take it all back that one does look legit, first one still looks fake though most likely because it's a shitty video of a shitty video.

Sorry for the hate bro the second video looks good. Not like you haven't posted fake shit before.

Stero is still a cunt and Mitch is an ass hole, but I will say I was wrong.

You owe me $500 bish ngr

Sounds about right

Top Bottom