Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basketball Game - Dunk - Vid & Pics

I hate it when I can't give out more karma!!!!

CobraUtah all I can say is awesome brother. And a big hell yeah for the dunks off the rim, look out time. lolol for anyone in the vicinity. :)

Congrats on owning a solid base of knowledge and solid genetics as well. :) It's fun as hell to do some of that crazy shit. Craziest I'll get these days are windmills or basically any of Dominique Wilkins dunks. Hammers.

Yo PH, I was wondering if you can help me out with my jumping... I'm 6'4" 217 and I can hang on the rim with 2 hands easy with 1 step but I just can't throw it down when I have the ball.

I can throw down a fuckin volley ball so easy but I can't palm a basketball, so I wanna gain enough vertical so I can dunk with 2 hands, drop step like you did. What excercises can I do to increase my vertical as far as lifting... I'm also cutting up so I figure that will help, and I was wondering if those jump soles really work. Help me out if you can

ArmaniMark said:
Yo PH, I was wondering if you can help me out with my jumping... I'm 6'4" 217 and I can hang on the rim with 2 hands easy with 1 step but I just can't throw it down when I have the ball.

I can throw down a fuckin volley ball so easy but I can't palm a basketball, so I wanna gain enough vertical so I can dunk with 2 hands, drop step like you did. What excercises can I do to increase my vertical as far as lifting... I'm also cutting up so I figure that will help, and I was wondering if those jump soles really work. Help me out if you can

If you can throw down a volleyball you are throwing down a basketball. There is no doubt in my mind. None. It may simply be a mental issue at this point. This is based on what you wrote of course.
Forget about the rim and try to dunk it over the box. Look at a higher target. Not just the rim. Forget the rim for that split second. Go up, up, up and over and then release the thunder.

Exercises depend mostly on weak points. You need to have a balance between your quads and hams for starters. Stretching can help you but I have played with guys that can't jump if there flexible lol. What are you weak points?

Actually, I think all your added weight is keeping your vert. real low. You used to be able to jump threw the roof!!! I can't weight till you come up here so we can play, I've been practicing my game bitch, I gonna go AI on you foo!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Actually, I think all your added weight is keeping your vert. real low. You used to be able to jump threw the roof!!! I can't weight till you come up here so we can play, I've been practicing my game bitch, I gonna go AI on you foo!!!

Thanx man :lmao: You're getting yammed on.

One of my weaknesses is that I am right handed and my right leg is my "jumping leg", which means I have to go up with my left hand to dunk, and its (left hand) not as coordinated. If I jump of my left leg and try to dunk with my right hand, I will come no where close.... Other than that I have no weakness.... :D

ArmaniMark said:
One of my weaknesses is that I am right handed and my right leg is my "jumping leg", which means I have to go up with my left hand to dunk, and its (left hand) not as coordinated. If I jump of my left leg and try to dunk with my right hand, I will come no where close.... Other than that I have no weakness.... :D

You have an awesome weakness being that it is opposite of your dominant side (right).

Can you jump off two feet?

damn

Pretty damn sweet man, I can throw down pretty nasty for a white boy, but you are explosive and powerful as HELL when dunking. I'm not nearly as big as you either, but I'm only 18. I think my coaches will change that in the future.

Top Bottom