Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basketball Game - Dunk - Vid & Pics

Re: Re: Basketball Game - Dunk - Vid & Pics

CoolColJ said:

Err probbaly not, I was squatting real heavy last night and my ass is sore :)

That was a power dunk and a half!

That ring look high considering your 6'4"?

One day I will dunk like that in a game(with 2 hands) and hang off the ring with my tongue out :p
Me at 5'9" that will be huge!!!

I'm not sure if the rim is high or not. Hmmm. :) The first dunk will be so memorable for you. The first time I dunked in a game I caught it at the foul line, took a step, didnt dribble, jumped from the dotted,cocked it back, and threw it down. It was still traveling. After that, there were a few dunks that counted in the score books :)

Dunking @ 5-9 is some serious business!!!!! No joking

megad said:
Nice :)
Was that on a 10 foot hoop? For some reason, it looks high.

Anyway, I got a good story of my own to tell. At AAU practice the other day, we were short on men, so my coach decided to scrimmage with us. I got the ball passed to me at the top of the key and it was just me and coach one on one. He started backin off so I pretended that he wasn't even there and just jumped over and dunked on his ass.

That'll teach him to play me more than 25% of the games.

P.S. are there two guys with the name "polishhammer" on this board?

Congrats on the dunk. I know you will keep that moment forever in your mind. Good ish man. Lets call it a PR as well ah? :)

Yes, btw there is another member of Elite Fitness named "ThePolishHammer".

That was Shaq style dunk :D

nice safe landing too.

I just need to lean up, and I feel I could gain another 6 inches just by dropping my waist from 35.5 inches down to 29inches. That will drop a good 20lbs of blubber :basket:

CoolColJ said:
That was Shaq style dunk :D

nice safe landing too.

I just need to lean up, and I feel I could gain another 6 inches just by dropping my waist from 35.5 inches down to 29inches. That will drop a good 20lbs of blubber :basket:

I have always been a fan of the two hander :)

You are going to fly up to rim. I can see it now.

Damn... White boy got ups..... Not too bad for a white Polish kid;) . i think you might want to check the height on the rim though. It looked real high to me considering you are 6'4".. Guess those power cleans are working well cause even with the added weight it looked easy

That is just way too sweet. Maybe I'll get a video of me touching the 10' rim...lol.

B True

Top Bottom