Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basketball Game - Dunk - Vid & Pics

What's your vert?

I'm trying to figure out whether or not I could dunk at 6'4", given the same vert I have now. I can get about 1" above the rim at 5'11".

-casual

fuck me, im 6'5" and can just get the tips of my fingers over the rim, no way i can dunk. i gotta work on my vert.

casualbb said:
What's your vert?

I'm trying to figure out whether or not I could dunk at 6'4", given the same vert I have now. I can get about 1" above the rim at 5'11".

-casual

not just jumping ability, there is a lot of skill and timing involved, and you do lose 3 inches from your jump with the ball in your hand, and another 3inches when using 2 hands.

CoolColJ said:

not just jumping ability, there is a lot of skill and timing involved, and you do lose 3 inches from your jump with the ball in your hand, and another 3inches when using 2 hands.

I can't believe how much you know sometimes. :)

B-Fold I would love to see it :) You are inhuman after all so it wouldn't suprise me for some reason. You are a tremendous athlete, as we all witness ewvery Sunday :)

I'm a 6'3" dunking fool myself, it's one of my few athletic abilities. I can hit a mean homerun though as well. Anyway I can bust a 360 on a good day if I'm excited to be playing, but I'll give mad props to you for that one step two footed bring the ball behind the head two handed throw down, damn nice work dude. What is your vert at. I was tall clear back at 17 and 18 but it took until I was 20 to really throw down a ball. Squating gave me most of my power and vert. I think it also requires a great deal of technique and coordination of the whole body to leap high. Practicing is very important. I also bought some jump soles years ago that added about 4-5 inches to my vert. I really got into it and did the plyometric workout tape they came with two or three times a week. Nothing feels as good as shoting around a bit at a gym with a bunch of other people there. Then you wait until you brick a three off the rim run up and slam that shit back down, it really gets attention.

Top Bottom