Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds

• I love Barry Bonds

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • I hate Barry Bonds

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Who is Barry Bonds

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • FUCK Barry Bonds he's a punk ass bitch

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
biteme said:
Ever notice how when people don't like someone, they don't see the facts?

amazing point.. everyone hates him..yet he still hasn't been proven without a doubt guilty of knowingly taking steroids or taking them at all..

not to mention even if he has who cares.. do you know how hard it is to hit a 96 mph fastball.. or an 80mph curve.. obviously i dont as i've only faced up to like 91 with a decent curve.. but i do recall how hard that was..

this world likes to hate on winners or people who succeed.. the rich, the famous, the sports athletes..

alot of jealously in this world.

Phaded said:
amazing point.. everyone hates him..yet he still hasn't been proven without a doubt guilty of knowingly taking steroids or taking them at all..

not to mention even if he has who cares.. do you know how hard it is to hit a 96 mph fastball.. or an 80mph curve.. obviously i dont as i've only faced up to like 91 with a decent curve.. but i do recall how hard that was..

this world likes to hate on winners or people who succeed.. the rich, the famous, the sports athletes..

also he is the only member of 500 hr club and 500 SB's

Faizakafez said:
also he is the only member of 500 hr club and 500 SB's

did you see the comment crazyrussian left..

theres no question bbonds is the best baseball player ever..

I don't hate winners.
I love Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Larry Bird, Richard Petty but they are not "dick heads"

just sayin-

Phaded said:

heavy_duty said:
I don't hate winners.
I love Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Larry Bird, Richard Petty but they are not "dick heads"

just sayin-

comment wasn't referred to you.. it was referred to the general population that dont know shit about baseball other than what they print in the tabloids.. mostly barry bonds = steroids..

also you dont know why he's an asshole.. theres always reasons certain people all they way they are .. seems like he was a pretty genuine guy last night when he was making his speech to the crowd..

honestly barry was first known as only an asshole to the media.. and who can blame him if thats how is father told him to be..

Good point.
I was also reading an artical recently on, I can't remember the term, occular something.
It's the way your eyes work together to distinguish 3D movement. Barry Bonds was tested and found to have the best ever recorded. That has a lot more to do with his abilities than the juice.

CrazyRussian said:
Bonds is the best baseball player of all time. He's done things that no one has ever done before. The most amazing are:

One of 6 members of the 300/300 club. Which is cool. He's also the only member of the 400/400 club and the only member of the 500/500 club. That is amazing.

Holds the single season AND all time record for: HR's, walks, intentional walks. Holds the single season record for OBP, OPS, and slugging percentage. Basically, he holds a record for every major hitting stat that there is.

Has won SEVEN MVP's. Next closest in baseball is....three. Jordan only won it 5 times. Oh yeah, he's also won 8 gold gloves.

His OBP of .609 was the only time in history a player had an OBP of over 600.

In my book he's always been a consistent HR hitter... In 1993 = 46 HR's. In 1994 = 37 HR's in 112 games. In 1996 = 42. In 1997 =40. In 1999, 34 in 102 games. In 2000, 49. It's the other things he does that separate him. He's a gold glove fielder, 50 base stealer, HR champ, and batting average champ. cant really ask for much more

that says it all. bonds is the greatest.

I don't care what drugs the guy took he is one hell of an athlete. Even before his "growth spurt" he was going into the hall of fame. Love him or hate him, he could be the best player of our generation.

Top Bottom