Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds

• I love Barry Bonds

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • I hate Barry Bonds

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Who is Barry Bonds

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • FUCK Barry Bonds he's a punk ass bitch

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phaded said:
arron played like 2500 more games than bonds.. good call on that one..

i can say it time and time again hitters swings back in the day were garbage.. put ruth up against pitching caliber of today and he's not even the best player on whatever team he's on .. he'd get eaten up..

This is 100% correct. Personally I could give 2 shits about Bonds as a person, but as a player, he is the best of all time. Steroids or not. 2nd on the list is Griffey Jr. If Jr. could have stayed healthy, he would have been right with Bonds chasing the HR record.

Bonds gets a bad rap, the guy is a sick ball player with or without steroids. People who say otherwise are just bitter sheep who like to fit in, just like the Bush haters.

dannomight said:
hank aaron and babe ruth played less games and hit more homeruns than bitch ass barry. They should calculate their HR's on the amount of games they played cause someone will break the record and have played a lot more games than an OG like babe ruth. Plus ruth hit homers with a buzz 90% of the time.

pitchers were also totally different back then. you cant compare today to back then.

i liked the guy till i read an article that interviewed some of his past assistants or people that dealt with him. they said he is rude, he demands things to be done and if they aren't done in a time frame he finds acceptable he curses people out. they also said he is more rude towards white people than black in that he loves to make white folks feel like a slave to him. of course how much of this is true? not sure but it did make me not like the guy as much as i did before i read the article. but truthfully as a ballplayer he is one of the best who keeps going after record after record. i mean the guy holds the record for being walked the most

markshark said:
pitchers were also totally different back then. you cant compare today to back then.
They've also lowered the mound..........what does Ruth have......like 95 wins as a pitcher (I think that's right anyways I dont feel like googling)? ....plus the home runs.....that record will never be broken.

Bonds deserves respect. He's still an asshole though......most of us are.

I'd vote him into the HOF in a heartbeat. Right after I put McGwire in.

Whiskey

no brainer mcgwire should be in the hof..

no brainer bonds should get in on his first vote.. but he prob. wont..

Top Bottom