Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete salaries

Maverick

no athlete should get paid over one millon dollars a year, they do not deserve any more then that !!! tell these babies to go work in the real world if they do not like that salary !!! oh I forgot, half these guys cannot read :worried: I am so sick of hearing these sob stories by overpaid athletes. money hungry, no love for the game bitches !!! I know the owners make the loot and that is why the athletes are complaining but I think the whole sports world should be overhauled to lower all costs. it is getting out of hand !!! there are better players all over just dying to get the chance to prove themselves.

if a fireman, paramedic, doctor, police officer, teacher etc is not getting paid that much, some asshole putting a ball in a hoop or puck in the net should not be making that kind of money.

what sick sick sick world......

and yes i know the owners are making all the money, but I am talking about lowering the cost of everything related to sports (TICKETS, MERCHANDISE ETC)

They get paid according to what they generate for the business they are employed by... you bring a gazillion because you are Deion of Nazareth? you get the golden urinal, that simple.

You want a hankie? Cause yer cryin' like a biatch is messing up the furniture.

ChefWide said:
They get paid according to what they generate for the business they are employed by... you bring a gazillion because you are Deion of Nazareth? you get the golden urinal, that simple.

You want a hankie? Cause yer cryin' like a biatch is messing up the furniture.
Agreed to an extent.........they should get paid according to the stats they put up..........pay them AFTER the season according to productivity and how much of an asset they are to the club.......screw this 10 year 120 million bs.....you rush for 1,000 yards, avg. a double double, bat .325 with 40 dingers, you get compensated...you have a shitty year and you get paid like us dweebs........very simple.

they still are overpaid..........

so what they generate millons ? why because everything is overpriced !!!

i hope your happy chef when you pay 80 bucks to go see a basketball or hockey game...... lame if you ask me.

like fans in toronto who paid big bucks to watch vince carter play half ass because he wanted a trade..... yah that is good. friggin overpaid baby !!!

mikeyboy604 said:
they still are overpaid..........

so what they generate millons ? why because everything is overpriced !!!

i hope your happy chef when you pay 80 bucks to go see a basketball or hockey game...... lame if you ask me.

like fans in toronto who paid big bucks to watch vince carter play half ass because he wanted a trade..... yah that is good. friggin overpaid baby !!!

actually i am way to big an egghead/sissy boy to go to more than maybe one pro game every couple years.. only go to take my boys..

I do feel your pain and will admit that the sport will most likely implode under its own weight eventually.

BTW? who was in the superbowl?

:lmao:

Well, if everyone stopped going to pro games, watching pro games and buying pro team merchandise their salaries would drop. Their salaries are driven by demand for their services which is fueled by the demand of the consumers.

JavaGuru said:
Well, if everyone stopped going to pro games, watching pro games and buying pro team merchandise their salaries would drop. Their salaries are driven by demand for their services which is fueled by the demand of the consumers.

When cigarettes hit 20 cents a pack, my grandfather said that, in no uncertain terms, the US public would NOT STAND FOR this kind of shit and would stop buying all tobacco products if they actually had the audacity to raise the prict to a quarter a pack.

hmmm...

same could be said for actors/actress or ceos, its all about how much $$$$$ they bring in for their services, whats tom cruise make now? at least 20 mil a film plus royalties im sure, and it only takes him about 4 months to make a film

then what about dudes like Carlos DelGado who produced every friggn year, but was stuck in a city where no one cared and ths had no attendance????

Top Bottom