Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARod re-signs with Yankees for $275 million

nefertiti said:
If she was going to leave because he's cheating, she would have already. I think she's as hooked on the whole idea of being his wife and all that comes with it as she is the money, and he knows it or he wouldn't be so blatant. JMO, though.

yeah but she could divorce him and walk away with a shitload of money and never have to worry again.

Like alot of relationships as such, it's become a business relationship. He probably keeps her happy enough otherwise for her not to take half his shit...and she probably demands <xyz>.

calveless wonder said:
yeah but she could divorce him and walk away with a shitload of money and never have to worry again.

Like alot of relationships as such, it's become a business relationship. He probably keeps her happy enough otherwise for her not to take half his shit...and she probably demands <xyz>.

Your second paragraph is exactly my point. I'll bet she's more embarrassed that he wasn't discrete than anything.

nefertiti said:
If she was going to leave because he's cheating, she would have already. I think she's as hooked on the whole idea of being his wife and all that comes with it as she is the money, and he knows it or he wouldn't be so blatant. JMO, though.

If she leaves after the contract is signed, she's entitled to part.

Top Bottom