Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARod re-signs with Yankees for $275 million

gotmilk said:
His wife will soon be taking half.

He's still fucking the blond he was caught with in Toronto and he even flys her on the team plane. Fucking goofball.

Doubtful (that she'll leave him)...

nefertiti said:
Doubtful (that she'll leave him)...

He was bringing his girlfriend to the park and leaving with her. Cynthia was seen leaving in tears multiple times. While Cynthia is a ho-bag herself, she's not stupid. She knew payday was coming

those amounts will look mighty cheap 8 years from now when he chasing the home run record
and returns ruth's record to the yankees

sabermatricians will tell you power numbers tend to not decline as a player ages
i.e. talented power hitters who play into their late thirties or so
will continue to put up decent home run totals

I think arod is about 250 HRs behind bonds
bonds is done,the indictment settled that

so about 25hrs/year for 10 years
he's swatting 40 something right now

kano said:
Fuck Him i would not give his greedy ass a nickle..

What an ignorant comment, man. Go live in a communist country. Supply and demand, the market dictates your financial worth.

griffey,jr was the last athlete the sabermatricians calculated had the best chance
but griffey,jr has had too many injuries and will always be injury prone

arod plays 3rd base
maybe eventually as he ages he'll move to first base

KillahBee said:
What an ignorant comment, man. Go live in a communist country. Supply and demand, the market dictates your financial worth.

soft.....ass...bitch.

would never pay 270 million for that punk. he's not a winner. doesn't have the winner's mentality. crumbles at the first sign of adversity.

he's always been a little off....with the media, when he's talking in general.

big deal, huge numbers in the regular season and most of your teams never made the postseason.

he's the marty schottenheimer of baseball players

gotmilk said:
He was bringing his girlfriend to the park and leaving with her. Cynthia was seen leaving in tears multiple times. While Cynthia is a ho-bag herself, she's not stupid. She knew payday was coming

If she was going to leave because he's cheating, she would have already. I think she's as hooked on the whole idea of being his wife and all that comes with it as she is the money, and he knows it or he wouldn't be so blatant. JMO, though.

calveless wonder said:
soft.....ass...bitch.

would never pay 270 million for that punk. he's not a winner. doesn't have the winner's mentality. crumbles at the first sign of adversity.

he's always been a little off....with the media, when he's talking in general.

big deal, huge numbers in the regular season and most of your teams never made the postseason.

he's the marty schottenheimer of baseball players

That has nothing to do with my comment. I don't care if 99% of the world would not give him that money. If 1% would, then that's his worth.

Top Bottom