Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any men willing to admit they don't know the ins and out of football?

Fast Twitch Fiber

I'm talking about American football (not that soccer shit:) )

I love football but I never played organized. I can watch a game and know what's going on but when John Madden starts drawing diagrams on the screen and yelling "BOOM" I confess that I don't always know what the heck he's talking about. I'm not sure I can even name all of the positions on a football team either.

This sure makes me feel less manly:bawling:

I know, but if i didn't, I wouldn't care because life is too short to spend your time worrying about what others think. The only reason I care what others think is because I have to live with them, otherwise only what I think matters to me.

When the X man goes right and the Circle blocks left you need the Square to run this way and boom you have a collision. After the collision you need the X to cut back 4 steps and the Circle to chop block right therefore creating an opening mechanism into the secondary in which the Square is homefree. I hope this helps.:confused:

It bugs me sometimes. I have an armchair quarterback friend. He can watch a game and predict the plays accurately. But he's also 300 lbs. and obese, maybe he watches a little too much football,eh?

I have no idea about football, baseball or basketball. I dont like team sports. I'm into shit like Downhill Mountain Biking and Snowboarding.

I do not know much about it...

I guess there was always just somthing about a bunch of grown men running around in tights playing with balls... getting sweaty and rolling around on the ground together that just never appealed to me.

I never cared about football. I could play a casual game with friends but have not idea about strategy or the actual rules.

Maybe Al Bundy was right. There are two kinds of men in this world, those who played HS football, and those who did not...

Never cared much for Football. I can follow along on TV but really have no interest.

I have always been a fan of baseball, a game that IMHO requires far more diverse skills from each player. Perhaps with exception of the QB.

TheStromba said:
Never cared much for Football. I can follow along on TV but really have no interest.

I have always been a fan of baseball, a game that IMHO requires far more diverse skills from each player. Perhaps with exception of the QB.

why does the pitcher have to stand on a mound??

why does the coach wear a uniform... I mean is Tommy Lasorta gonna go out and pinch hit??

Top Bottom