Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone watch V the Series tonight?

LOL..@ referring to a race with a letter. Marc Singer was all over Sci Fi this week. As a child I really liked the series...It's going to be a drama and you didn't miss anything you won't see on a recap. V was a miniseries and they started the new series with a one hour episode.

Is this series about pussy?

Isn't any series about pussy....there is nothing hotter than a hawt piece of ass seducing them for a man and they make the point multiple times in the premiere. Men are stupid when they are confronted with an attractive woman....

I stumbled onto the syfy V marathon this weekend. I was hooked. Continuing on this evening I wasn't even thinking when damn-it-all, I realized I'm on the wrong channel for the new series! I missed the first 20 minutes. :( Needles to say the "bitches" are up 2 points. You guys are so easy :)

V just makes me immediately think of vagina, probably due to the Vagina Chronicles. Strikes me as a funny name for what sounds like a science fiction show.

VAG: The Series!

Top Bottom