Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see "us" mentioned in the new SI?

WHere's the story about how many men, women, children are on "legal" prescription drugs in the U.S for reasons like " I don't feel happy."? Prescriptions mimic what "illegal" drugs do, but they're justified because of the big business and politics behind it.

You know, Hostess CupCakes are quite tasty and delicious, but if you eat 10 boxes a day and ABUSE them, you'll develop health problems that will lead to an early grave. Where's Big Brother now? Eating habits yeild the #1 killer in America; heart disease and related cardiovascular diseases. SO why doesn't the govt criminalize how and what we eat?

Also, where's the story about Afgahnistans' record yeild of the purest opium and herion ever seen to finance the government with the help of the U.S? We're fascillitating a heroin epidemic in Asia, yet HIV/AIDS patients will be deemed criminals if they're in possesion of AAS because some asshole wants to break Hank Aarons homerun record. But, everyone knows BASEBALL is more important and we must think about the children. So, now it's a problem.

We're in another era of prohibition and humans will do whatever they want regardless of law, punishment, health, etc.

toxicsambo said:
WHere's the story about how many men, women, children are on "legal" prescription drugs in the U.S for reasons like " I don't feel happy."? Prescriptions mimic what "illegal" drugs do, but they're justified because of the big business and politics behind it. QUOTE]

Agreed... or about the pain killers people are hooked on ! My g/fs mother has been TOLD by her Doctors that she IS addicted to them but guess what they did after they told her that.......PERSCRIBED HER MORE !!! Not something lower dosed either but the Exact same ones!! :worried:

Inhibibtor

Pisses me off those parents blaming their kids suicide on juice. Maybe the fukkers should be looking at themselves, but it is so easy to use this as an excuse, and not examine their parenting practices.

CaboDH

CaboDH said:
Pisses me off those parents blaming their kids suicide on juice. Maybe the fukkers should be looking at themselves, but it is so easy to use this as an excuse, and not examine their parenting practices.

CaboDH
Yeah, shit is getting more comedic by the day. Anyone hear that retarded old man blaming his daughters rape on weed on the "Tom Lykus"(sp???) show the other day? Hilarious.

THIS MEANS THAT THE PRESS WILL FUEL THE FIRES OF ANOTHER US CONGRESSIONAL (AND LOCAL) WITCH HUNT(S) AND CRACK DOWN(S).
What about all of the many alcoholic pan handlers that freeze to death every winter under a fucking bridge? Let's ban alcohol ... AGAIN. This is the most blatant bullshit sensationalism I have seen in a long time. All I can say is ... HERE WE GO AGAIN!
"Hey Sammy?"
"What Frankie?"
"Make me another martini, you little PM."
"Frankie, you're looking old and getting kinda fat there."
"Shut up you little PM and make me a cold one. Eva still loves my dick and the public is eating up this shit. We're the rat pack. It's glamorous to be a public drunk, don't ya know?" :rolleyes:
:martini: :martini: :drink2:

I hate the media. Most are just little pricks with a complex. They throw the tear jerker inthere about how "Jack-off" the lead DEA guy called the man to say he felt his pain about his son's suicide and then after the arrest.

What a load of horseshit.

IMO one day Uncle Sam will take daown a lot of suppliers, and most of them the ones you can read about in "The Secret's of Mail Order Success" and any of the sources in Anabolex's open source forum (if that shithole sight is still up anyway).

There's no such thing as good press with this game these day's. I'm sure LE has been here for along time so i doubt that situation will change but it does bring yet more unwanted attention to this.

We dont need any press or attention on these boards, although most of us are using for cosmetic reasons and we should have every right to do so.......we dont want this horrible government looking at us closely.

Top Bottom