Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see "us" mentioned in the new SI?

This is just the part about elite. The story is huge though so i didn't post the whole thing. Lemme know if you want the entire story.

-------------------------------------

Saltiel-Cohen would soon be dubbed Narco Vet by the Mexican press. After watching him plead not guilty, Hooton and Jack returned to the DEA office, where agent after agent congratulated Jack on the biggest bust of his career.

In the days after the arrests bodybuilders and weightlifters posted messages on U.S.-based websites like elitefitness.com, expressing concern that supply lines would be cut off for the popular steroids produced by companies like Saltiel-Cohen's Quality Vet. "This is the worst news I've heard in a long time," wrote ryan04. "R.I.P.-QV ... you've been a friend to us all."

Their concerns proved justified. In the ensuing months, all eight companies either halted or significantly cut back on the production of steroids, and seizures of Mexican steroids smuggled into the U.S. dropped significantly. The Mexican government, which had cooperated with the DEA investigation, says it is investigating money-laundering violations by the companies on its side of the border. Meanwhile, working off a list of more than 2,000 people in the U.S. who had done business, directly or indirectly, with the eight companies, DEA agents knocked on roughly 500 doors across the country, making a handful of arrests and issuing warnings to stay out of the steroid trade.

Luca Brasi beat me to it...thanks for posting it for everyone. I was actually hanging out with you just last night Luca! (lol, rented the Godfather game)

Top Bottom