Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone have morning weakness????who has it???

THE_Gladiator

New member
everytime that I work out in the morning I am weak!!! by at least 20-30 pounds no matter what excercise I do. I just don't have the energy in the AM seems like. has anyone else ever experienced this AM weakness??
 
its the food brother, got to have the fuel to make the engine run. I have to train with at least two meals in my belly for any kind of power...

hw3.jpg
 
I’ve trained first thing in the morning a couple of times. They always turn out to be complete disasters. I would love to train in the mornings and get it out of the way, but I just can’t stomach it. :sick:
 
weak as bill gates first thing in the morning.....

hey heavywear, what do you find to be the best prework out meals? high carbs?
 
I usually train at 5AM, and my poundages are lower than if I train after a full meal, but not a big difference (10% or so.) As long as your morning lifts keep going up (compared to past morning workouts), you're gaining and that's the important part.

You might try downing a MRP (or at least a partial serving) in the middle of the night and see if that helps, if your diet allows. I just eat a balance bar or some nuts (if I'm going low-carb) right after I get up at 4:15. I also take a big honkin' dose of an ECA supplement (Dymetradrine Xtreme pre-workout) so that helps too.

Consistency is everything here - to be consistent, I have to go in the morning, or run the risk of my job screwing up my workouts. I spent two years hitting the gym hard but VERY inconsistently, and made no progress. I'd rather train in the evening, or better yet in the late afternoon, but it just doesn't work, so I suck it up and go early.

If you have a choice between lifting a little less in the AM and hitting the gym 100% consistently or moving bigger weights but missing workouts frequently, I'd say go with the morning.
 
I find I have lots of energy in the morning but not as much strength, my body is just not as awake as it's needs to be to lift really heavy. As a result my warm up takes close to half an hour
 
another thing to take in consideration is proper hydration. If you've been asleep for 8 hours or so your body is pretty dehydrated. If I ever do any morning cardio I keep a big glass of water on my nitestand and drink it throughout the night (if I wake up) or drink it when my alarm goes off. I then take an ECA and hit the snooze button a couple of times. After that I'm wide awake.

I know the above paragraph refers to cardio, however hydration is still important.
 
You will get used to it after a month or so...

B True
 
I get it. I also can't train anything but shoulders or arms and maybe chest in the morning. I have ZERO flexibility early in the day. I need to move around for a while and then I can do it. Personally, I find myself to be strongest and able to best train around 3pm.
 
Man i posted the reply to this yesterday but it did not show up. Here goes again. This problem has to do with body temperature first and foremost. You body temperature will take 3 hours to peak and then will peak again 11 haours after waking. This lower temperature is the cause off all your problems. A problem that can be helped by taking some thermogenic compounds upon awakening.

Here is my formula.
1. Wake up and eat breakfast 3 hours before the gym.
2. Hydrate propery for the 1 hour post breakfast
3. Wait to let everything settle and digest
4. 30 min before the gym take a small dose of an ECA supplemnt.

Unig this has eliminated this problem for me, as i used to suffer from it on a regular bases.
 
Top Bottom