Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone cutting??

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
im eating a snickers bar right now. on a brighter note i am slamming down a myoplex along side of it. a nice little anabolic combo eh?

yeah i have been cutting for months. my bf has halved, havnt lost toooooooo much muscle (ok i lost some, dammit) but hey, when youre natural, thats the way it goes

Fonz said:
202lbs at 8% 8 weeks left.

Geeting ready for the Anabolic Board contest.

Winner takes on AAP if he's up to it.

One day you are 185lbs at 7 %, anothetr day you are 200Lbs at 10%, your weight seems to fluctuate a lot which is surprising think you need some accurate scales or to stop weighing yourself everyday

Alright you fuckers.... I am really going to TRY to cut up. For me, this means I have to eat... Been doing "ok" with that.

And cardio?!

BOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Always hated that shit unless there was some strapping young man included in the equation.)

spongebob said:
how tall are you? you would seem pretty beefy at those stats. i guess your avatar is not representative of those stats either?

im not saying your not looking good though, just curious as to how tall you are.

Started CKD yesterday. Last time, I went from 213 to a low of 178 in about 4 months or so. This time i'm starting out around 190. I think my bodyfat is about 92%, so i'm looking to improve on that a little.

I'm already sick of meat, cheese and ranch dressing.

Top Bottom