Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Re: thanx fhg

triguy said:
Definately feel better recovery with 50 degree baths after training (10 min lower legs, 10 min upper body)& alternating cold dips with hot jacuzzis really clears the waste out!
This is the bomb-My legs feel so much better when I do this! I just do the legs and alternate with the jacuzzi or a heating pad.

looking to upgrade to CAT 4 this year so maybe ill "ride past ya" :) this year!?
Well, you have a couple more Cat's to go but I'm sure you'll get there ;)

anyone check out that product "carao" theres a big thread on elite about?

peace

T

What is this carao stuff? I keep hearing about it-need some info.

FHG

Gratuitous Advertising

Endurance athletes:

Check out CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

This is a relatively new discussion board that has some great articles. Moderators Nandi12 and Monkeyballs have some great info you could benefit from.

Elite is a good board, but stop by Cutting Edge and check it out. It's worth it.

FHG

I've been browsing this boar for awhile now, just havn't been posting. I'm a triathlete/runner. 5'11 165lbs
have run 4:30 mile 15:56 5k 2:03 tri 500m swim, 40k bike 10k run.
I have done 2 fina only cycles an am about to do a test/fina cycle in order to gain a little lbm before my season starts.

gistud said:
4:30 mile 15:56 5k 2:03 tri 500m swim, 40k bike 10k run.

Nice....

Fina for cutting...hmmmm....I always thought it was a drug that added lots of size. What's the scoop?

FHG

No, in my experience fina doesn't add a lot of size. Just quality gains. Some people have trouble with bad pumps, which is why I probably wouldn't use it during season.
75mg eod is a good place to start along with some bromocriptine.
I think the pumps really depend on the individual.
By the way this is one awsome thread!

Would using winy for wk 1-4 low dose(25mg ed) and EQ wk 1-10(300) ?would this be good for improving distance and timing? I told my friend winny is better at first sine EQ takes a while to kick in and old him to try clen atthe end of EQ cycle good idea or not? P.S. 7-keto,taurine and cq10 are they really worth usig to improve endurance? if yes should it be taken before or after endurance training?

Personally I think you should bump the eq up to 400.
I've never used winny myself, but have heard it's great for distance, but only for the people who can handle it. A lot of people have problems with joint pain.

Here's the deal. I'm a Cat 1, good, not just not good enough. I don't want to test positive or inject anything.

I'm an asthmatic and can get inhalers prescribed. Ventolin / Becotide etc. I don't regularly drink caffeine either, but have no problem doing so.

For example, what could I do during race season 4-6 weeks before a stage race? (cycling)

I'm 5'10, 65kg, about 3% BF.

What do you guys suggest I try?

Last edited:
I'm new here and an endurance athlete. I'm considering doing a cycle this spring with Anavar and Winny or anavar only. 6 weeks at 30mg ED for the var. Anyone have success during the race season with this? Where is the endurance threads anyway?

Thanks

Silverfish said:
I'm new here and an endurance athlete. I'm considering doing a cycle this spring with Anavar and Winny or anavar only. 6 weeks at 30mg ED for the var. Anyone have success during the race season with this? Where is the endurance threads anyway?

Thanks

try cutting edge muscle forums. :)

Top Bottom