Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

So for the endurance guys...

I have been researching cycles and profiles in an effort to come up with a toned down cycle that will allow for increased power and mabye lean mass durring heavy training.

I would look at performing sucha stack only with at least a 3 year training age and 8-12 weeks of solid arobic effort. The goal would be to counteract the catabolic effect of trying to lean out but yet maintain power durring the first half of the season.

If you notice these substances were chosen not only for their effects but also for the probablility of being tested... the general idea is that you should be clean 5 weeks after the week 8 cycle... although this is effected by many factors this is being very generous from what I have researched.

Test susp could be coupled durring any stage but could mean more PCT.

so please take a look and disect it for what you think...

Winstrol
25-50 mg / day Winstrol for 8 weeks, 5-6 tabs /day, no reason for PCT

Oral- Turinabol
30-40 mg / day Turinabol for 6 weeks, 3-4 tabs/ day

Humulin R
1-8 IU Post Hard Workouts during PCT

Week 1 & 2
4 x 25 mg tabs / day (100 mg) Winstrol (2inAM & 2inPM) (56)

Week 3 & 4
2 x 25 mg tabs / day (50 mg) Winstrol (2AM) (28)
4 x 10 mg tabs / day (40 mg) Turinabol (2AM & 2PM) (56)

1 week OFF between 4 and 5

Week 5, 6, 7 & 8
2 x 25 mg tabs / day (50 mg) Winstrol (2AM) (56)
3 x 10 mg tabs / day (30 mg) Turinabol (2AM & 1PM) (84)

PCT (6 weeks)
Week 1 - 1 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (4)
Week 2 - 2 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (8)
Week 3 - 3 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (12)
Week 4 - 5 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (20)
Week 5 - 7 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (28)
Week 6 - 8 IU Humulin R POW (4x/w) W,TH,S,SU (32)

Gymgurl said:
Yep Running, duals and Tris

have any of you ever used insulin for endurance performance (not mass).

the only difference is I want to use it to increase recovery and mabye output after use in order to biuld higher. basicly get faster.

any ideas for different ways to use it than just taking large amounts (10IU) and eating a lot... specificly timing before an event... should you taper off of it or use it less frequently so as to not affect your bosies natural recovery process.

thanks

Crider....Nope I have not and would not even know what to tell you...Did you post anything in the diet area??

I want to get back into running. I have been bodybuilding and powerlifting and have put on a lot of muscle. I am 5'8" and 200lbs. I was thinking that if I stopped working out and didn't do a PCT that I would drop a lot of weight. I am doing two 45min cardio a day. I want to get down to 150-170 fast. I wanted to know after I got down in weight what would be good to take. I can get most anything, but I don't want any weight. I was thinking anavar, but how much. Is 30mg ed to high and can I run it forever. I can get igf-1, but is that going to put to much on.

wv_runner77 said:
I want to get back into running. I have been bodybuilding and powerlifting and have put on a lot of muscle. I am 5'8" and 200lbs. I was thinking that if I stopped working out and didn't do a PCT - post cycle therapy - that I would drop a lot of weight. I am doing two 45min cardio a day. I want to get down to 150-170 fast. I wanted to know after I got down in weight what would be good to take. I can get most anything, but I don't want any weight. I was thinking anavar, but how much. Is 30mg ed to high and can I run it forever. I can get igf-1, but is that going to put to much on.

You can't run anavar forever, unless you won't to end up on HRT. Depending upon whether you are going to run PCT (if not, perhaps do three week cycles, and then two weeks off), you could run it for a couple of months, but I wouldn't because it's pretty liver toxic being an 17aa steroid. People will tell you different things about how much to take, but I found 30mg to be useful. It's worth adding creatine to it...As for IGF-1, I wouldn't take it unless you are hardcore and looking for size. The stomach has receptors with a high affinity for IGF-1, which means increasing the wrong areas as well as good muscular gains. I'd take HGH over IGF-1 anyday. If you do add either, I would add either T4 or T3 alongside it.

carpe diem said:
Hey

I realise this thread is really old but I hope some of you guys are still out there to answer a few Q's:

I'm a young and ambituous cat 1 racer who has used some steroids (testosterone propionate) although presently has a penchant for the IGF-1. I'm thinking of using some of the good stuff - rEPO - next season. Racing starts end of March and carries on until May for me then a break.

When should I start with the rEPO and what sort of dosages, I've read many suugestions on dosages, just would like some more. I'll be running some IGF-1 with it and presently have a haemocrit of 42 which I want to raise to the magic 50.

Thanks all

You could try taking 2000iu 3x / week (say, Mon, Weds and Fri). I would be very careful unless you have a way of keeping track of your hematocrit, because it's difficult to know how individuals are going to react. I'm not confident in taking it because my hematocrit is naturally 52! I know people who get it up to 55 and hold it there to good effect...If you are subject to drug-testing, I have heard that people are using micro-daily doses. I'm not sure what counts as micro, but given that 2000iu is a 3x/week dose, it must be considerably lower!

silverfish said:
I'm new here and an endurance athlete. I'm considering doing a cycle this spring with Anavar and Winstrol - stanozolol or anavar only. 6 weeks at 30mg ED for the Anavar - oxandrolone - . Anyone have success during the race season with this? Where is the endurance threads anyway?

Thanks

I've never done them both together, only individually. Anavar is great for endurance, at 30mg ED would be fine. I personally won't take Winstrol anymore since it just gives me tendons troubles as well as tightness. But the two together in theory would work well. I wouldn't do injectible Winstrol, however, otherwise you're putting a fair amount of strain on your liver.

Top Bottom