Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Re: Yo! keep this baby goin!

triguy said:
OK, my dog is gaining way too much weight!

GH 4 i.u.'s 2 x a day
insulin 2 i.u.'s w/ 2nd meal after workout
dbol am 10mgs
1g arimidex

options:
a. cut back on GH
b. drop insulin
c. both
d. what you guys think

my greyhound wants to keepweight the same just use AAS to boost recovery & performance

Swap out DBol for var.

FHG

I was wondering what happened to you guys!?! Too much racing and training to post anymore? Triguy - I would ditch the Dbol like fhg recomended. Even with arimedex you probally have put on water weight. Shit GH and insulin with var would be great too. I wish I could afford GH! I'm going ala natural these days. Shoot some b12 in my glutes once a week and take some ALA basta! My weight is good now I'm afraid to juice again because it's taken me so long to lose the muscle. Is that Phytin stuff for real? Anyone used the kynoselen, amp, or atp injections? The amp and atp are available legal through vet sites. Kynoselen seems expensive. I could get 200mgs/ml of eq for the price of a bottle of kynoselen.

peace

phytin first came out thru sopharma(tribestan fame) anything they make i agree with. Phytin's chemical or structure name is ip6, and now evryone is selling it. I would find a cheap place to measure blood work and do a pre & post test done on-hematocrit, hemoglobin, reticulycytes and see what happens.

On kynoselen, the main ingredient is heptaminol (banned by uci & some guys have gottten popped for it) Some cyclists on other boards have sworn by it.

road kill- I'm thinkin its the "slin" casuin the weight gain, also the gh is makin the ol' waist larger than it should be (gh gut?). Plus gh alone causes water weight gain.

for you ex. phys freaks

Overtraining

Fig. 1. Excessive exercise with inadequate rest can result in acute inflammation that evolves into a chronic response. A systemic immune response involves the central nervous system (CNS), the liver, and the immune system. [Figure is adapted from Smith, L. et al. (2000) Med. Sci. Sports Exerc.32:328.] Regular exercise can improve physical fitness, enhance overall well-being and may also strengthen the immune system.1,2 Prolonged excessive exercise, however, especially in conjunction with inadequate rest and other stresses, can result in an impairment of athletic performance. This is often associated with a complex of seemingly unrelated physical and psychological symptoms (see Table 1), a condition known as Overtraining Syndrome (OTS). Although overtrained individuals usually exhibit a variable number of the symptoms listed, upper respiratory tract infection is common and may suggest impaired immune function.3A number of hypotheses have been proposed to explain various symptoms associated with OTS, yet none have sufficiently accounted for all the manifestations of the syndrome. A recent article in Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise presents an all-encompassing hypothesis focused on the role of cytokines in initiating and perpetuating OTS.4 The Cytokine Hypothesis suggests that exercise-induced muscle and connective tissue microtrauma triggers the release of proinflammatory cytokines (e.g. IL-1b, IL-6 and TNF-a), which when sufficient rest is allowed, can aid in the healing process. The acute inflammation that results from excessive exercise with inadequate rest, however, evolves into a chronic response resulting in a systemic immune response involving the central nervous system (CNS), liver, and immune system (see Figure 1). CNS function may be influenced by circulating cytokines. IL-1 and IL-6 receptors have been localized to the hypothalamus and thus may modulate both the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis and the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis. These systems are regulators of the stress hormones and reproductive hormones, respectively. Disruption of these systems may thus account for the blunted stress hormone response observed in overtrained athletes, i.e. decreased serum testosterone and amenorrhea. Interleukin receptors, especially IL-1 receptors, are also abundant in the hippocampus and therefore may be involved in the impaired cognitive abilities associated with overtraining, such as the inability to concentrate. In addition, the authors suggest that the previously reported correlation between circulating cytokines (IL-1, IL-6 and TNF-a) and depression may also hold for overtraining-induced depression.Decreased blood glutamine levels have been reported in overtrained individuals and because glutamine is required for lymphocyte proliferation and macrophage function, the decline in this amino acid may contribute to the putative decline in immune function in overtraining. The authors propose that systemic inflammation induces a catabolic state, driven in part by cytokines and glucocorticoids, which mobilize amino acids from skeletal muscle for hepatic gluconeogenesis and synthesis of acute phase proteins. The detrimental effect of overtraining on immune function may be compared to a model proposed to explain infection susceptibility of patients following surgery and injury.5,6 Following injury, inflammation is up regulated in an attempt to expedite cellular and humoral immune mechanisms. The body attempts to counter this hyperinflammatory response by producing a multitude of anti-inflammatory molecules. Systemic exposure to these anti-inflammatory molecules over an extended time period produces a state of immunosuppression, contributing to a high incidence of illness in overtrained athletes.Cytokines are proposed to play a central role in eliciting a large number of the symptoms associated with overtraining. The CNS, liver and immune system may be responding to a systemic hyperinflammatory response initiated by trauma to muscular, skeletal or joint systems. The Cytokine Hypothesis provides researchers with a framework for further study into the mechanisms responsible for the symptoms of OTS.
Table 1. Symptoms Associated with OTS
Physical · Decreased athletic performance · Fatigue · Elevated heart rate · Muscle and joint pain · Blood pressure changes · Sleep disturbances with or without night sweats · Loss of appetite · Thirst · Increased susceptibility to and severity of illness, colds and allergies · Flu-like symptoms · Swollen glands · Gastrointestinal disturbances Psychological · Depression · General apathy · Irritability · Inability to concentrate · Decreased libido · Increased sensitivity to environmental and emotional stress

Thanks triguy

I looked up heptaminol on the IOC list and it's banned under stimulants.

What dosages are you doing of kynoselen?

Phytin by Sopharma has lactose in it as a filler. I'm lactose intolerant - maybe not such a good idea. Know of a good place to buy phytic acid or IP6 at a good price? What dosages a day are you doing? The sopharma website for phytin says 4-8 250mg tabs divided daily 30 minutes before meals.

nice overtraining post.

Found some IP6 - by Jarrow, has calcium and magnesium in it as well - 500mg 120 capsules. Seems a better deal than phytin and no lactose filler. I got some Ribose as well. We'll see if the IP6 raises my hematocrit.

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile boys. Had lots of training and racing to take care of. Kudos to 'rider'-he posted some stuff earlier in the thread-he won a big race recently. He and I met up and did some training and racing.

IP6 is a form of inositol. Inositol is a B vitamin derivative. Inosine is similar if not the same to insoitol. I take a supp w/inosine in it and have found that it does work well. I haven't had my hematocrit done in awhile, but I know now that it is pretty high as my fitness is awesome. Some people have said that inositol can make you nauseaus in large doses. You need to take like 3gm+ to make a difference. And I think inosine/IP6/inositol just increases the amount of O2 your RBCs can carry not the actual number of RBCs. I found an article on how to naturally increase your bodies EPO production. I'll post it in another post.

FHG

Top Bottom