Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar/winni/primo depot cycle ?

cherry28

Banned
first time user !! of any steroids of anykind !!
- i have a very big stack of anavar phizer 1000mg , 100 amp of primo from schering and about 50 amp of winni from desma , i ma 205 pounds and 6'0 i do track for about 6-7 years my targets are to improve overall strenght with minimum weight gain and work on my fast twich muscle development !!!
- i am veryaware of plyo and powerlifting drills !!
-i just need some advice on how to apply this drugs in to my cycle !!!
i can get some test or sust 250 , proviron , efedrina .
-i just dont want to much side efects and lack of sex drive :)
-i need a 10-12 weeks cycle if any one has the knowladge i would very happy to folowup !!
thx !!

For what you are looking to do I would run 250 mgs/wk of test, 400 mgs/wk of primo, and run either the var or winstrol at 50 mgs/day. You don't need both.

-i am 26 years !! with strong athletic exp.
-BF% maybe 14 couse i am in off seson and i am looking for a 4 mounth prep period !! i do triatlon ass well
- 183cm , with 93 kg , and 86-87 in competition !!
-i have no knowladge about all this anabilc stuff !! and i dont want my doctor to know about it !! i am just an avarege guy who want to colect the prize money :)and that is it !!
today i got some proviron 100pils for 25 $ unbelivable compare to what they sell on internet !! :))

-i am 26 years !! with strong athletic exp.
-BF% maybe 14 couse i am in off seson and i am looking for a 4 mounth prep period !! i do triatlon ass well
- 183cm , with 93 kg , and 86-87 in competition !!
-i have no knowladge about all this anabilc stuff !! and i dont want my doctor to know about it !! i am just an avarege guy who want to colect the prize money :)and that is it !!
today i got some proviron 100pils for 25 $ unbelivable compare to what they sell on internet !! :))

I would suggest you are nowhere near ready for AAS - try and focus on diet and training for a while.

Do your research and then maybe next time your in the off season give it try.

and what is this ??!! b side asking you guys !! you think i dont read all there is to know about this stuff @!!
or no i am going to do exactly like one of you guys say !!
this is reserch !!ok !!

Top Bottom