Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anapolan? Let's hear it.

Bruvstar

Banned
A lot of psyche about these 'Anapolan tabs' which people seem to be running at 100mg ED. Of course these guys no nothing about what they are doing, and firing about 10 different orals down their throat. (Local Gym Roid Heads, the bad kind.)

I've heard there like a Adrol spin off... Would love some new information on this stuff.. as i can't seem to dig much up on it.

Would like as much facts, opinions, thoughts, critique as possible please.

Thanks in advance guys.

Anapolon was introduced as a steroid for the assisting with various health concerns. It was identified as a way to help individuals with Osteoporosis to be able to improve their bone strength. It was also used for those with anemia to help them with energy levels. For more than 20 years those were the main uses of it. However, in the 1980’s it became a very popular type of performance enhancement product. It got further publicity in the late 1990’s when it was considered a great value for those with the HIV virus.

The only way to legally use Anapolon though is if you have a medical condition that warrants it. The use of this steroid for the use of building muscles or gaining endurance isn’t legal in many countries. Of course the use of it continues both by amateur and professional athletes in all sports in all countries. They have found ways to obtain it that work for them.
Regardless of where you get Anapolon from though one thing is for certain – it is a very expensive product. The demand for it often dictates a very high price as distributors can’t get enough of it. They also know that when there is a high demand users will pay what they have to in order to obtain it. The reputation of Anapolon is very good which is why so many do use it for their overall fitness desires and goals.But Definetely not for beginners.

Radar once again your a beauty in terms of knowledge.

How would you compare it to Dbol, Adrol?

What's it like in terms of water weight? And keeping gains..?

Everyone seems to think it is the TOP END oral for Strength / Bulk gains. And side effects?

Thanks again for input.

anadrol will put alot of water weight on you fast...joints will swell and your strength and lifts will go up.

i would not run it at 100mg for first time ,50mg is enough...and like RADAR said its not for first time users.

20mg - 30mg of beastdrol would be a better choice or 20mg of dbol if you cant get beast.

Radar once again your a beauty in terms of knowledge.

How would you compare it to Dbol, Adrol?

What's it like in terms of water weight? And keeping gains..?

Everyone seems to think it is the TOP END oral for Strength / Bulk gains. And side effects?

Thanks again for input.

It will blow any oral out of the water, but as columbo said It will bloat you keeping gains well yes and no ,alot of people stop training when they seeing that water going away ,if the diet is still kept in check there will be some gains under all that water,do to it being so toxic it is definetely not a beginners drug.

A lot of psyche about these 'Anapolan tabs' which people seem to be running at 100mg ED. Of course these guys no nothing about what they are doing, and firing about 10 different orals down their throat. (Local Gym Roid Heads, the bad kind.)

I've heard there like a Adrol spin off... Would love some new information on this stuff.. as i can't seem to dig much up on it.

Would like as much facts, opinions, thoughts, critique as possible please.

Thanks in advance guys.

Anapolan is 'ANADROL aka OXYMETHOLONE. It's my favorite oral, I gain strength and size like no other.

This is where I was getting confused.

Anadrol and Anapolan have the same chemical names and bonds. So they ARE the same steroid? Or a variation?

Anapolan is 'ANADROL aka OXYMETHOLONE. It's my favorite oral, I gain strength and size like no other.

Alin is right ,just as Dbol has chemical names like Methandrostenolone (metandienone, methandienone, Averbol, Dianabol,)

it's just another name for A-bombs man...Anadrol 50 is the shit!!! makes me a freak fo nature

This is where I was getting confused.

Anadrol and Anapolan have the same chemical names and bonds. So they ARE the same steroid? Or a variation?

Oxymetholone is the name of the drug

anadrol is the name it was first marketed under.

anapolan is a brand name .

abombs is a slang name.

They are all the same thing :)

The End.

Top Bottom