Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Re: Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice please!!!!!!

first name who last name mike....more importantly a gaddamn 'merican...whats the prob chief? New to the site, what did I do wrong?

There's no problem. Except your not likely to get any help posting in the chat and conversation section where it says for everything NOT related to bodybuilding at the top of the page. Did you miss where it said ANABOLIC STEROIDS FORUM which is where you should have put this.

There's no problem. Except your not likely to get any help posting in the chat and conversation section where it says for everything NOT related to bodybuilding at the top of the page. Did you miss where it said ANABOLIC STEROIDS FORUM which is where you should have put this.

this ^^^^ i'm sure that a mod will come along and move this thread shortly and then you'll be buried in conflicting advice before you know it! welcome to the island of misfit toys! enjoy your stay!!

Thanks guys, yea I was meaning I was gonna split the sust and deca into 2 pins a week, 200 deca 250 sust probably on mon and thur but if the sust can run at one pin a week then I will go that route.

I haven't used winny yet so wasn't sure, but if 25MG ED will work then I will run that dose instead, I never have been a heavy person anyways so that should be fine.

What AI should I roll with? I had some aromasin left over and it went ok but def open for suggestions on that.

My numbers or the clomid was 100/100/50/50 but that is just what I found through my research.

yea I pick shit up and put it down...reading fell by the waist side when I found a sexy sideways twat asian tutor in 10th grade. But now that I know I will make sure and keep it moving. And they say meatheads don't care pffff lmao

Hey robs the label on my sources winny says "for research purposes only, not for human consumption"

Can i still drink my winny?

This is the 3rd thread you've made on the same topic in the same wrong section.

Your first thread got moved for a reason.

Make another one here regarding steroid use and you'll be banned.

Drop the attitude as well.

Welcome to EF.

Post in the proper section, follow the rules and don't be a faggot.

this is the 3rd thread you've made on the same topic in the same wrong section.

Your first thread got moved for a reason.

Make another one here regarding steroid use and you'll be banned.

Drop the attitude as well.

Welcome to ef.

Post in the proper section, follow the rules and don't be a faggot.

lololololoolololololololo!!!!!!

this ^^^^ i'm sure that a mod who gives a flying fuck will come along and move this thread shortly and then you'll be buried in conflicting advice before you know it! welcome to the island of misfit toys! enjoy your stay!!

Good call Woot ^^^

Re: Anadrol sust deca winny cycle advice help

We'll need your full name, address, DOB, and social security number before we're able to help you

Top Bottom