Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

OK - so today was legs.

W O W.

I just switched from a single factor 5x5 to a DoggCrapp style program. Basically doing 20 reps w/ some rest/pauses (12 reps, rest 15 breaths, 4-5 reps, rest 15 breaths, 3-4 reps = 20). I am not built for 20 reps and am built for lower reps. I did 275x20 on my working set today, and my 5 rep max is 340'ish.

That is sick - do the numbers yourself and you will see that I shouldn't be able to do it 20 times - rest/pause or not). I will never give a sup all the credit, as I am doing all the work, but Amp02 is deff staing in my sup load. It is an amazing product.

Thanks for pushing it Omega - so much crap gets pushed on this and other boards that I would be really hesitant to try any of it.

First day today taking A02 on leg day:

I felt more motivated that usual about going to lift today than my previous week, this is before taking the A02 today. Since I felt a little more motivation I decided to kick back the dosage to 5 caps from my usual 7 to see if there was a significant difference.

Got to the gym about 45 minutes after taking it. Was focused completely on my workout the whole way to the gym...didn't even have music on in the car which is not right for me. Gym was full and being used, except for, yep the squat rack. I did a couple warm up sets and after the second I was in a full sweat already. It was like once I got the blood moving everything kicked into turbo from here on out. Did at least 2 more reps than usual on every weight I pyramided up and down with. PS...hadn't done legs in 2 weeks. Legs were shaking. Breathing very heavy, intensity was skyrocketing. Usually between leg sets I feel the lactic acid especialy when it gets to be heavy weight, and this kind of makes me not look forward to the next set. Today legs shaking, sweating like a champ, and pumping out some serious reps with poundages close to what I hit when on AAS. Another week of lifting in PCT for me. It's never been any fun at all during these days and weeks in the past when OFF, until now.

Finished off quads and hams, at one point one of my legs kind of went wack and my knee buckled, i had to grab a machine to stand up lol...and finally I unfortunately had to walk down about 12 steps to get out of the gym...the rail came in handy. So another day with A02 goes better than imagined for sure.

Okay, something good is going down. My deadlift was stuck at 495 for the longest time and today I was so amped up and into my sets that I put a quarter on each side and got 4 reps for 1 set with it and then another set for 2 reps. That's a fifty fking lb increase! I finished my squats with a 20 rep set with 225lbs AFTER doing 6 sets prior to that! Three of those 6 sets were heavy work sets. I am loving it and then some. If my quads get back in the 30-32 inch range, I'll owe Omega a steak dinner.

My leg workouts were SUFFERING lately because some goofy bastard in Walmart ran me over with one of those forklift trucks. This was in Febuary. My ankle was sprained and I had some light ligament damage. After it healed I just couldn't find the groove with my leg workout. Today I was just all over the place and fearless. The way I was in the zone and focused I didn't feel nervous about hurting anything. That's how good this stuff makes you feel. You feel at one with your set and everything is on fire. The annoying bench and bicep crowd? GONE. The old geezers using 5 pieces of equipment at once and taking 50 years? GONE. Every little thing that can annoy one at the gym seems to vanish. You are just in it. I can't think of any other way to explain it.

Nitrix and Noxplode would get weaker (or so it seemed) with every workout, while this seems to coming on stronger and stronger. Omega, will there come a point where I will need more caps? Because it 'feels' like I upped the dose, when I didn't at all. It just seems to work better each time out. I'm not complaining though, lol. :p

C3bodybuilding said:
Omega, will there come a point where I will need more caps? Because it 'feels' like I upped the dose, when I didn't at all. It just seems to work better each time out.
i dropped my dose and coincidently it still felt at least as potent or even more potent as my usual 7 caps :) ...lol...good stuff

This needs to be straight up at the top! Tomorrow is gym time once again. I'll see what goes down then. :p

Well, if anyone reading this has had a workout or two that they absolutely cannot forget because it was SO good in every aspect-best workout per bodypart ever, they must have been on some type of gear and lots of it, huh? And then somtimes it's hard to have good workouts like that, with the same intent, focus, intensity, strength, etc. Once you have a workout like that you want to figure out what you ate or did you get more sleep the night before, where did this power for the workout come from? Well, I'm flat out saying I haven't ever had as good of a workout than the ones I've had in the very recent past since poppin' A02.

I'm currently taking absolutely nothing but A02 as supplement. I'm eating and taking A02. Haven't had the opportunity to buy the PureMCC or G-covery yet...but will soon as I sit here with very uncomfortably sore legs from Tuesday :) For over two years I cycled almost every drug at what I'd consider pretty close dose as what the majority in here take, 2+ grams. All the whille I'd come off for 6-9 weeks after each and have the worst 6-9 weeks worth of workouts ever. And then I found myself wanting to get back ON something sooner than later-like 4-5 weeks, not always good and definitely not something anyone should get in the habit of doing.

Its been at least 5 weeks, im not counting, since the end of my last cyc. I started taking A02 a few weeks ago. With what I get out of myself in the gym 4 days a week with A02 I for one have no thoughts or reasons to get back on cyc-not going to miss all the sides and potential sides at all either trust me. Guys that are taking this while your ON is fine and I'm sure it's awesome. I'm just trying to tell you that if youre coming up on PCT and soon, grab some A02, you will not leave the bottle unemptied. I would have taken this stuff probably both during cyc's in the past and MOST definitely during the periods while off. You haven't tried it you're missing out. I call it my legal steroid, and quite frankly when compared to oral AAS and all the sides :o , this stuff kicks ass and also keeps you clean and healthy... doing what you love to do. Hit the weights hard.

The Amplify02 / PureMCC / G-covery Stack
will be the ultimate gains keeper formula for PCT
and it is also a perfect lean mass stack for the offseason or natural bodybuilder.

it IS AMAZING and I really dont care how spammy thats sound for it is true.

Top Bottom