Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adderllin log

jack84

Hey im 195 lbs, 26 yrs,I've been working out for 8 yrs now.I jus finished my clen now using adderllin to bridge.I work crazy hrs at work so it won't be daily.but I have to not and giving in detail.usually fatburners otc don't work on me or make me sick but I was pleasantly surprised with this product.I will be poppin 1 pill a day.I workout six days a week 1hr of cardio and 1 hrs of weights.
Day1 popped it 8am in the morning.felt a burst of energy and body temp increase within 30 mins.it gave me a little nasea but pased in a couple hrs.its actually lasted me whole day even was feeling it at the workout I didn't start till 8pm that night.I was having probs wid energy but not today!got a real good sweat too.did cardio for 2 hrs instead of the 1 hr I usually do.then I pumped iron.felt good.
Day2 same schedule work and gym.same energy way less nasea this time.
Day3 felth the same burst of energy I felt but not as strong as initially.nasea decreases even morebut strange when I hit the gym that night I felt that energy surge again.crazy good sweat which I wasn't especting either.
Day 4 same as day 3 but the nasea has gona away almost.best result I've had from a fatburner so far.
Day5(today)I forgot to take my morning dose before work because I was so late:(I won't be home till 5pm today and from what people say taking it past 3pm is a bad idea which sux I was hoping to beast it out today at the gym today:(

You're an animal with those workouts bro! I wouldn't take it past 5pm myself. Otherwise I'll stay up late cleaning or bullshitting around my place, lol. That's a great stack with the clen. You're sure to get good results.

Thanks bro ya I'm using to bridge over right after clen heard it helps keeps gains.jus really disappointed I missed my dose today:(

Thanks bro ya I'm using to bridge over right after clen heard it helps keeps gains.jus really disappointed I missed my dose today:(

Adderllin and most other thermos are stronger when you take a day off here and there anyway. Just eat clean and I'm sur eyou'll be fine.

Recently I have been taking Adderllin everyday and I sort of built up a tolerance to it. Yesterday I took one at 4 and got tired around 12.
I wouldn't worry about missing one day. As lartinos said just eat clean and you'll be good.

Recently I have been taking Adderllin everyday and I sort of built up a tolerance to it. Yesterday I took one at 4 and got tired around 12.
I wouldn't worry about missing one day. As lartinos said just eat clean and you'll be good.
Take it from melohh. I have been keeping up with her log on this product and she is doing great (and looking GREAT!).

Take it from melohh. I have been keeping up with her log on this product and she is doing great (and looking GREAT!).

She needs to new pictures up too. You will see she has gotten even better results. This is easily her favorite fat burner as well. Just like jack84 has said.

day 6 jumped backed on it after missing a day.it felt good being back on.took it at 12 pm then went and watch watched jackass3d (btw which fucking awesome). even in the cold theater i was still sweating so soon as it was over i couldn't wait to get to the gym and beast it and i beasted it!
day 7 my green tea extract arrived. took 1000mgs 3times times a day a total of 3000 mgs along with the adderllin.and i was soaked at the gym!nothing had made me sweat so much even more so then clen!my shirt was completely soaked!it definitely took it to another level this day im guessing it was the combo of green tea and the adderllin because my previous days went this amazing.looking forward to the next day to see how things go:)

day 6 jumped backed on it after missing a day.it felt good being back on.took it at 12 pm then went and watch watched jackass3d (btw which fucking awesome). even in the cold theater i was still sweating so soon as it was over i couldn't wait to get to the gym and beast it and i beasted it!
day 7 my green tea extract arrived. took 1000mgs 3times times a day a total of 3000 mgs along with the adderllin.and i was soaked at the gym!nothing had made me sweat so much even more so then clen!my shirt was completely soaked!it definitely took it to another level this day im guessing it was the combo of green tea and the adderllin because my previous days went this amazing.looking forward to the next day to see how things go:)

I down my adderllin with a high quality green tea myself.
The green tea plus adderllin stack is gaining follwers every day.

Top Bottom