Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderall and Steroids

Hi I think the answer you provided about adderal and steroids was the most useful for me. I have a few questions I have been taking adderal fir about a year I recently started snorting 2 30s a day! I am 38 years old I was always in shape until I hit ABOUT 35. I used to weigh 165lbs and was doing 60 pushups in 59 seconds I was always ripped well slowly i stopped workin out and got up to 206lbs I'm 5 10. Adderall gives me a nasty temper I get easily aggiatated I try to stay to my prescribed dose of 2 a day But as soon as I'm stressed I'm doing a Adderall. Its not good my fiance hates when Its time to refill them every month. At night I take 2mg of xanex to sleep. But I also have lost any sexdrive and muscle my testosterone must have dropped do to these drugs. So I am starting a cycle today. My buddy said the cycle will make me fell 18 again and I'm thinking that will help me cut out the Adderall. MY girl says I don't have adhd that's why Adderall makes my temper so bad and my fuse so short? Any advice?

Scott,

First, why would you snort them? The fact that you snort them tells me you don't do it because you need it. It's for the recreational effects obviously. It's messing you up more than you know. You're messing up your relationship and hindering your gains. Effecting your sleep and adding more medicine to take away the insomnia caused by Adderall.

Get yourself off that stuff. Once you do you won't need Xanax to sleep and you'll start getting the results you want.

Hi I think the answer you provided about adderal and steroids was the most useful for me. I have a few questions I have been taking adderal fir about a year I recently started snorting 2 30s a day! I am 38 years old I was always in shape until I hit ABOUT 35. I used to weigh 165lbs and was doing 60 pushups in 59 seconds I was always ripped well slowly i stopped workin out and got up to 206lbs I'm 5 10. Adderall gives me a nasty temper I get easily aggiatated I try to stay to my prescribed dose of 2 a day But as soon as I'm stressed I'm doing a Adderall. Its not good my fiance hates when Its time to refill them every month. At night I take 2mg of xanex to sleep. But I also have lost any sexdrive and muscle my testosterone must have dropped do to these drugs. So I am starting a cycle today. My buddy said the cycle will make me fell 18 again and I'm thinking that will help me cut out the Adderall. MY girl says I don't have adhd that's why Adderall makes my temper so bad and my fuse so short? Any advice?
stop using uppers than downers to try sleep maybe?.......
you clearly hae an issue with it and you know it, and its effecting your personallife. bite the bullet and detox and accept you will feel crappy for a few weeks...

and dont snort pills... you have other issues other than what drug you are using that I feel you need to sort out...
dont add more drugs to try cover the issues...

Scott,

First, why would you snort them? The fact that you snort them tells me you don't do it because you need it. It's for the recreational effects obviously. It's messing you up more than you know. You're messing up your relationship and hindering your gains. Effecting your sleep and adding more medicine to take away the insomnia caused by Adderall.

Get yourself off that stuff. Once you do you won't need Xanax to sleep and you'll start getting the results you want.
^^^ Agreed!

Top Bottom