Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderall and Steroids

Been on for about four years. Work in investment banking, was studying for the CFA, etc. Truly needed it. And it helped me go the bathroom which was great. Four years later, I'd say I'm pretty much addicted and the drug has diminishing effects over time. Be careful and I would not take every day.

you need to do some serious research on adderall before you even think about touching it... its basically like taking xxx in a medicated form... its not someting you should take while cycling at all and I wouldn't recommend it at all to anyone... I have never seen anyone take it without abusing it... You need to think hard before you use it...

There is no merit behind this post just your opinion with no discussed experience. As motorcyclegiant posts, it can do amazing things for people who suffer from ADHD.

Ok but that is you.Different people have different side effects.Many people experience sides such as loss of appetite; nausea or even more serious sides as seizures, heart attacks, high blood pressure, stroke etc etc, due to addrell..Not something to mix lightly with steriods friend.

With all due respect, you said it here yourself "different people have different side effects." If you're seriously in need of a drug and use it for it's intended purposes the sides are less noticeable because most people are happy to relieve the aliment. I'm not saying the sides are not there but maybe much more acceptable.

This has been debated before on here. Adderall has side effects like , insomnia, anxiety and can induce panic attacks in higher doses. Certain steroids like Tren can also increase anxiety and insomnia , so my only concern would be two compounds that are known for these classic sides. You can try it and see if you can gradually start a cycle by starting at reduced dosages.

I am a perfect example of "different people have different side effects". I am the complete opposite of most people on Tren... Days I inject I sleep like a baby but I also loose my appetite as the day goes on....where most people seem to can't get enough food.

I think anyone should always be careful when mixing any types of drug together but certain things can be mixed safely and to the benefit of the individual. However, I would never mix two new drugs together that you have never taken before. If you have never taken adderall or ritalin before the time to start is not while cycling. But....if it is a drug you have regularly used in the past you should feel comfortable using while on cycle, assuming you're cycle is going smooth. I have safely taken adderall, ritalin and xanax while cycling with no unwanted side effects.

I think the facts are that I see no one in the wrong, I agree with both sides. I do think that drugs, hormones, foods, etc all have very different effects in individuals. I do however believe that people often are either misdiagnosed or lead their docs to make a diagnoses, and if these people do not truly suffer from a defficiency of dopamine they are going to have a completely different reaction. I was extremely biased Against it, until I sought a comprehensive diagnoses, and studied the information I was given. I fully understood the relationship between the chemical function of the brain. I still wasnt convinced, and I am still cautious, however it has been a completely positive experience....So Far...I dont take drugs lightly and the jury is still out on my final thoughts. I may end up worse off, or maybe not. For now, it has had a massive impact on my life. I have way more patience, rarely get angry, great memory, clear vision, and a much greater appreciation for others ideas and thoughts. Hopefully I dont become an addict and steal toasters to buy meth. I will be vigilant in my awareness of its impact on me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I too went through college and my experience with adderall, now looking back on it, was not a helpful one. Personally, my ability to do higher level maths decreased as I did adderall. My writing ability suffered as well. You should consider that it will disrupt your sleep pattern. Adderall works well for about 1 month, then everything starts to catch up with you. Because you're not getting in the deeper stage sleep, even if you sleep enough time, you're exhausted without popping an adderrall. Don't get me wrong, it has its merits, but if you're doing something that requires higher level thinking, like physics/chemistry/math...I would avoid it. I am saying this from personal experience. A well rested mind is most effective. Amphetamines disrupt your sleep pattern and over time, your effectiveness decreases.

-SWOLNUTZ

So, in summation, the majority of the negatives posts here I believe come from people who did not need adderall and abused it. Although adderall has many side effects, many of them can be avoided. Adderall will effect your sleep pattern IF you take it within hours of when you intend to sleep (so if you need to stay up all night doing a paper, plan on really being up all night). It can affect your appetite, but that effect can be reduced by taking a smaller dose. Also, I recommend not using the drug unless you actually have ADD or ADHD, as you shouldn't need it. As far as its effects with AAS, mixing any two drugs like that can be problematic, so proceed with caution.

This thread is full of useful and interesting information; thanks guys.

I am really on the fence when it comes to Adderall.

I hate the sound of the side effects, and definitely do not want to disrupt my sleep patterns.

The reality is, I am faced with a doctorate level course of study, and unfortunately the creativity and personality that propelled me to success in business, is not helping me much in school.

I need to be able to focus. And unfortunately, even when I force myself, it seems my focus is not always sufficient.

Sometimes I feel as though it takes the entire force of my will just to stay seated in my chair...

I couldnt tell you what adderall would be like for someone without dopamine defficiency (adhd)
A couple melatonin an hour before bed, and I sleep fine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Hi guys, I have been a long time lurker on a the board and a member and staff on a few other popular ones, this topic made me join as I find it important to understand how amphetamine salts affect different people differently .

I myself work in the medical field in endocrinological research, while not necessarily very useful for this topic it is overall for the knowledge of AAS. I am also someone who has been taking Adderall, both the IR and XR for a number of years due to ADHD.

So why does it affect different people in different ways? Easiest way to put it is by explaining the 2 sub types of ADHD that most people are not aware of. The most common one is ADHD Hyperactive and Impulsive thats the one you always hear about, people constantly talking. changing subjects, non stop movement and overall overly excited. Adderall or any other stimulant (think cocaine) will calm those people down, sometimes even make them sleepy, dependent on the dose, but if the release is proper they will focus and function normally. A higher dose of Adderall is required here 40-60mg

Now second subtype is what I have and it is ADHD - Inattentive. Here are some of the traits, your forget or disregard mundane task such as closing cupboard doors or puting the toilet sit down, you love to start new projects, but tend to lose interest in them fast and stop 1/3 of the way, your condo/house is a big mess, your paper work is disorderly and you constantly pay your bills late even though you have the money.
You procrastinate a LOT with mundane tasks.
A lower dose of Adderall is required 10-30mg. The salt will basically make you more want to do things you normally don't like doing and finishing, cleaning, taxes, reading text books, finishing projects etc.

Now someone who does not have ADHD and who takes Adderall should NEVER start wtih more then 10mg a day, even 5 would suffice for most, that dose should be MORE then enough to give you the drive and the focus that you need to complete what ever you need to. Also Amphetamines at controlled doses have been shown to have anabolic properties, and have a significant impact on your metabolic rate which makes them more adequate for cutting then Clen since they do not have the horrible side effects and don't pound down your Beta 2 receptors for nothing causing irrecuperable damage in times. It also decreases prolactin buildup, so can be quite synergetic with 19Nors

The hunger issue on amphetamines is caused by the dopamine release, basically your brain is content, not thirsty, not hungry and your forget to pee at times, but when you start eating, give it 2-3 bites and bam hunger is there and you will finish your meal (at controlled sub 20mg doses)

As long as you do NOT over abuse it, Adderall will not hinder your bodybuilding and cycling. I would suggest the XR version for what you need.

Feel free to ask me questions if you have in regards to this or any endocrine issues, I am a bit all over the net on the boards so pardon me if I take some time to reply.

Mr.s

I've been prescribed both adderall and concerts in the past helped me concentrate but as soon as it wore off I crashed. Got to the point the adderall fucked up dopamine where I it severely depressed. Came off after two months I was right as rain. Not something to be takn lightly.

Top Bottom