Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderall and Steroids

Have used it recently as a pick me up in the morning. I must say that I had no problem staying at the gym to lift for 2 to 3 hours when on it. Never had a problem with it killing my appetite as I always eat regardless of what my stomach tells me.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

When I was prescribed to it in college I never slept or ate and I absolutely HAD to either smoke or dip all the time I was on it. Sh*t sucks man, I hate it. When I stopped taking it I gained 60 lbs in a little under two years just cuz I started eating and sleeping again.

The issue lies with people who do not suffer from add. They take it and its effects are just like method like mentioned earlier, but for those who truly suffer from add adderal will actually calm them down and allow them to focus.

The issue lies with people who do not suffer from add. They take it and its effects are just like method like mentioned earlier, but for those who truly suffer from add adderal will actually calm them down and allow them to focus.

If you have ADHD then it calms you down. ADD by itself is not due to hyperactivity, just the inability to focus.

So if you're like me, not hyper but just unable to focus for long periods of time, then it unfortunately still hits you like a dose of meth lol

Any thoughts on combining the focus enhancing drug Adderall and AAS?

I'm enrolled in a very challenging Doctoral Degree program.

I've never used Adderall or anything like it, but professionals have recommended that I do use it in order to help improve my academic performance.

I cycle on and off AAS year-round...

I wouldn't bother with adderall except maybe in extreme circumstances when you need to cram. The thing about amphetamines-in my experience-is that they work well when used intermittently but with chronic use they lose effectiveness and you're left with more negatives than positives. A better choice would be to pick one of the racetams and eat eggs for choline. Also useful-acetyl l-carnitine with alpha lipoic acid and lion's mane. If you're the type that thinks over the counter stuff is useless you could look into provigil as well, which is probably safer than adderral though it hasn't been around as long so who knows.

you should consider vyvanse. it is very similar to adderall, yet it is much better at allowing you to eat. eating makes it work better, which is the opposite of adderall because adderall is absorbed and stays in the stomach, but vyvanse is ingested and absorbed in the small intestine.

vyvanse is lighter on the stimulant side because it is extrremly long lasting 12 hours, so you have to take it in the morning. it is better to sleep on, and you don't get as 'high' as you would on adderall, so hence less crashes and irritability like adderall.

i have cycled and taken both while doing my masters. It did help with school, but ultimately i would say don't take it. because your life will be forever changed. you will associated doing activities and tasks with a pill, and it is impossible to rid yourself of that. whether you quit taking it or not, you will always have this thought man i would kill this if i took one. i am on a dosing protocol to stop taking it right now, and it is very hard to do while working a job 40 hours a week and maintain a normal life. so unless you want to go to rehab or take a month off of work/school when you finish in order to come off of it, then life will be difficult from then on. on a different note, adderall is easier to stop taking than vyvanse because it is not as long lasting.

Like said before, Adderall or vyvanse can be a GREAT drug IF YOU HAVE ADD or ADHD. If you take it and you don't have it, you will have trouble sleeping, eating, etc. I'm prescribed to vyvanse and I have been since college and I don't have ADD. I used it as a crutch in college and I got to the point where I couldn't even do school work without it.

I'm telling you, it is best not to use it if you don't suffer from ADD. Vyvanse is a lot stronger than adderall in my opinion. I could always eat and sleep fine on adderall but not vyvanse.

From a weightlifting point of view I would say the cons outweigh the benefits. As a weightlifter whether you're on cycle or not; eating and sleeping are 2 of the most important things you can do. Pretty much the only real benefit would be that you can focus while in the gym. You will pound out every rep, etc. but when you're done, you usually feel like shit.

I second the BP concern. Taking it because you feel you need to focus or get an edge is a bad idea. It is a powerful, addictive CNS stimulant. I guess I can't preach too much since I use AAS, but unless your doc gives it too you and moniters your health I would scrap the idea.

Just cause you pour syrup on shit don't make it pancakes.

Top Bottom