Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

AAP said:
Notice that average looking non hot tribal arm band tattoo'd jersey rugger skipped that part huh?

I bet he's got one. That's why.
No tats on this wall street guy Ms. Circuit queen.

AAP said:
AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Since I will be visiting some titty bars tonight I will just go ahead and tell you that I find nothing more pathetic than straight men in titty bars acting like these women in there would give them the time of day if they were not holding out money. Out of shape, lowly educated, and way out of their league for even LOOKING in the direction of these women. But for $20, they can feel -almost- as attractive as I am with the attention the women give them. For 60 seconds.

Interesting, a gay man *gets it*.

WTF are the straight dudes' issue? :whatever:

So tell us your thoughts on American men who decide to reject American women (because foreign women will love and worship them for *them* and not for their wallet and a green card) for foreign women from poor countries...

BIKINIMOM said:
So tell us your thoughts on American men who decide to reject American women (because foreign women will love and worship them for *them* and not for their wallet and a green card) for foreign women from poor countries...

From what I have seen first hand, those people from poorer foreign countries - male or female, gay or straight - will worship the ground the American men walk on because of the promise/hope/chance of living here in America legally with much better conditions/enviroment/living arrangements.

American men get off on this because the passive behavior and subservient nature of the other appeals to their insecurities makeup. They need to feel superior and women on equal ground (American women, educated, opinionated, successful) makes them feel just the opposite. They are threatened by the opposite sex being independent and not NEEDING them as a life preserver. Much like the attitudes that prevailed back in the 30's and 40's prior to the women's right movement. They want that old time woman that waits on them hand and foot and keeps her mouth shut in the meantime. Her suffering is done is silence and any whining or whims of theirs must be catered to instantly and throughly.

This is about 90% of the cases.

AAP said:
From what I have seen first hand, those people from poorer foreign countries - male or female, gay or straight - will worship the ground the American men walk on because of the promise/hope/chance of living here in America legally with much better conditions/enviroment/living arrangements.

American men get off on this because the passive behavior and subservient nature of the other appeals to their insecurities makeup. They need to feel superior and women on equal ground (American women, educated, opinionated, successful) makes them feel just the opposite. They are threatened by the opposite sex being independent and not NEEDING them as a life preserver. Much like the attitudes that prevailed back in the 30's and 40's prior to the women's right movement. They want that old time woman that waits on them hand and foot and keeps her mouth shut in the meantime. Her suffering is done is silence and any whining or whims of theirs must be catered to instantly and throughly.

This is about 90% of the cases.

I'm not sure about the 90% figure, but I largely agree with the analysis. The big exception is my boss. He married a Russian who was already here, working in finance, legally. Listening to her rip him a new one, in both English & Russian, for not being home in time for dinner is hysterically funny and makes me think that she runs her house not unlike a brutal police state. When he doesn't take one of her calls, she'll dial one of his associates (me or 3 other guys) to find out what he's doing and where he is. I told him I think she is former KGB. :p

Spartacus said:
I lol at that as well
it's like glamour shots
and when you've fucked them before and see their glamour shot realtor ad
you don't use them no mo
fag realtors to it too
I think

They seem to use a soft focus filter on the camera for the "ethereal" effect that helps hide the wrinkles and crows feet. You know, that the 2lbs of foundation makeup didn't fill the cracks in and botox didn't smoothe out.

Gays don't do that shit. Mainly because gay realtors sleep with all their clients and customers. Putting a face picture out there would eliminate those people who would chose you based on looks alone, and you would not get these potential customers if you didn't meet their visual criteria. Not showing them your face forces them to come meet you anyway, so even if your face doesn't turn them on, maybe your blowjob skills or oh so tight virginal ass will more than make up for your beauty impairment.

BIKINIMOM said:
Interesting, a gay man *gets it*.

WTF are the straight dudes' issue? :whatever:

I don't know about all the "worship and green card and poor countries" stuff, but I can see how an American male would prefer to look outside of the traditional spoiled American white female for someone to settle down with. American white females tend to be some very selfish bitches for the most part (I know a few exceptions personally). I could write a book about this, but I lack the energy and motivation to do it now. :)

AAP likes the taste of my lipgloss.

ceo said:
I don't know about all the "worship and green card and poor countries" stuff, but I can see how an American male would prefer to look outside of the traditional spoiled American white female for someone to settle down with. American white females tend to be some very selfish bitches for the most part (I know a few exceptions personally). I could write a book about this, but I lack the energy and motivation to do it now. :)

+1

Top Bottom