Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Critique of Biotest: The Truth behind Mag-10 and 4-AD-EC

Fortes

Let's do some math here, kiddies.

MAG-10 = 4AD+1-T ethylcarbonate esters. 300 mg/dose, 14 doses per bottle.

So, we could have 150 mg. of each, in which case the user would be getting, assuming a 6% delivery rate (the same as Andriol Testosterone Undecanoate), about 10 mg. of 4-AD actually working in the bloodstream every dose, and since 1-test is about as BV as Primo, (13.4%) we'll guestimate and say about 30 mg of that makes it in. SO, after about 2 weeks of this, our users (some of whom claim 15 lb. gains - could be half fat) have utilized a total of 560 mg. of androgen, with the exception of those who "double up" - they get a total of about 1120 mg. of androgen actually utilized. So, assuming a 150/150 split of 4-AD to A-1E, we'd end up with 420 mg. of A1E active in the bloodstream in two weeks, and 120 mg. of 4-AD active in the bloodstream.

Many maintain (Par and Pat) that the EC esters have no clinical research, and it would be OPTIMISTIC to assume that they get the same oral BV as TU (Andriol).

Now, most people who do Tren only cycles utilize approximately 525 mg. of tren every two weeks (75 mg eod), using intramuscular injection.

SO, if my (in my own estimation, educated) assumptions about the BV of EC esters are correct, then it makes sense that Mag-10 would work as reported, 1-test being 6X as anabolic as Testosterone itself, and 4-AD being about the same as Testosterone. So we do have a reason to believe that the product DOES work.

BUT, that does not change the price that:

a) Biotest LIES about "100% bioavailability" - ask Pat or Par or Bill, there are only a very few WEIRDO steroids out there that are highly bioavailable orally (past 50%) which do NOT HAVE a 17-AA group. Primobolan acetate, for instance, needs to be taken at 200-300 mg. per day orally for it to do anything - I read somewhere that it's BV is around 13.4%, which makes sense (that would be 40 mg. of androgen utilized daily from taking 300 mg. , whereas weekly 280 mg. utilized from an oral dosage of 2100 mg).

Compare that to injected Primo depot, which is effective at dosages as low as 400 mg/week.

The point is, if it's not some WEIRD ASS GERMAN LAB steroid which never made it to the market, and it's not 17-AA, you can bet your ass it's not very bioavailable.

b) Biotest RAPES their customers in their tender BUNGHOLES. Mag-10 costs about $65 per every 2 weeks. Converted Fina will cost you about $100 per every 4 grams of Tren, and 4 grams of Tren will last the novice (or maybe just smart!) user a good solid 15 WEEKS!!!!! Ludicrous I say!

c) 4-AD-EC, to my own estimation, probably does very, very little. In fact, I'll wager that the ratio of 4-AD-EC to A1E-EC in Mag-10 is closer to 50:250 mg. I've used 4-AD spray and I've taken up to 4 grams/day orally to notice good increases in mass (probably water) but literally NO strength increase. Maybe an injectable 4-AD suspension could actually deliver that purported 95% anabolicity as compared to testosterone, I don't know.

But I strongly believe that if someone were to inject a 1-test ester or suspension that, miligram per miligram, besides stinging quite nastily, it would be as good as Tren. I will probably be shit on for saying that, but at least there's some research to back it up (levator-ani test done by G.D. searle in the 60's, 600% more growth than Testosterone was observed - Tren has been observed to deliver 300% to 500%).

Assuming an even 150:150 mg split of A1E and 4-AD, and assuming my assumptions aren't that off, about 2/3 of the end product is active, blood-available 1-test, and the other 1/3 would be 4-AD. Which product do you guys think is stronger? Duhh.

Now, Biotest is trying to sell 4-AD-EC BY ITSELF like it ACTUALLY WORKS. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!!

LISTEN HERE: THE ONLY THING MAG-10 HAS GOING FOR IT, IMO, IS THE 1-TESTOSTERONE. THAT'S IT.

4-AD is CRAP compared to 1-TEST. I don't care if I'm trying to sell some right now . . . maybe I'll go and eat the whole 50 grams myself right now, I'm that crazy. 4-AD is a good anti-inflammatory; it eliminated the junior arthritis in my knee, and did little else besides make me bloated, make my nipples itch, give me fatty Gyno and stretch marks around my nips and hips.

SO, before you go out and buy some 4-AD-EC, realize what the hell you're doing. If you really want to try 4-AD for yourself, I personally feel you're wasting your time if you don't inject it. And in that case, you might as well hit up the big T - though 4-AD is really cheap these days (less than 1$ per gram unesterfied).

Just watchin' out for my bros . . .

Top Bottom