Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/20 nfl pats @ jets 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets

- The division rival New England Patriots and New York Jets are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Giants Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 4-point favorites versus the Jets, while the game's total is sitting at 45½.

Tom Brady's 16-yard touchdown pass to Benjamin Watson with 0:50 on the clock lifted the Patriots over the Bills 25-24 in Week 1.

New England couldn't cover as 10-point home favorites, while the game played OVER the 46.5-point total set by oddsmakers.

The Jets upset Houston 24-7 as a 4.5-point underdog in Week 1. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (45).

Thomas Jones rushed for 107 yards on 20 carries with a pair of touchdowns for the Jets and Mark Sanchez passed for 272 yards with a touchdowns and an interception in his NFL debut.

Team records:
New England: 1-0 SU, 0-1 ATS
New York: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

New England most recently:
When playing in September are 8-2
When playing on turf are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the division are 8-2

New York most recently:
When playing in September are 5-5
When playing on turf are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing within the division are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
New England is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
New England is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
The total has gone OVER in 7 of New England's last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Jets last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Jets last 5 games at home
NY Jets are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games at home
NY Jets are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games

Next up:
New England home to Atlanta, Sunday, September 27
NY Jets home to Tennessee, Sunday, September 27

im taking the jets........

Also, can someone please put up the raiders/chiefs game? I would make a new replay but it won't allow me to becuase i am not a platinum member

I got the raiders in that one :)

Top Bottom