Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/8 NBA Finals LA Lakers @ Boston GM2 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:
lol yea indeed .. where are these spread comming from? if u bet boston .. u will have to deal with home court calls .. since lakers are down 0-2.. look at last game celts 38 foul shots .. lakers 10 .. they were talkin about it on espn all dayyy .. joke.. they were callin touch fouls on kobe!

Not to hijack or anything, but GD 187!!!!!!!, where did you get all that fucking karma from :)

1500 said:
Not to hijack or anything, but GD 187!!!!!!!, where did you get all that fucking karma from :)
i got lucky and hit the karma lottery meng .. was winning alot to before .. still i started bettin on my favorite teams no matter how silly the spreads were haha

gjohnson5 said:
Kobe needs to stop shooting jump shots and go to the hole...
It has nothing to do with home calls. Phil Jackson said it himself the refs are calls based on the "momentum" of the game. Lakers didn't have any momentum and hence got no calls.
yes phil said it .. lets not forgot like 5 experts on espn mirrored what i said .. guess its a matter of opinion ..but 28 more foul calls for the celts is awful hard to explain

Last edited:
hurricane187 said:
yes phil said it .. lets not forgot like 5 experts on espn mirrored what i said .. guess its a matter of opinion ..but 28 more foul calls for the celts is awful hard to explain

LOoking like a 9.5 spread for tonights game :worried:

as a fan who is still relatively new to basketball (I've been watching it for about 5 years no,never played the game as a youth)
I'm very disappionted in the officiating

Top Bottom