Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/8 NBA Finals LA Lakers @ Boston GM2 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Spartacus said:
Lakers were the big series favorite
last game was close until the end
the sentiment is the Lakers will bring it tonight
and 0-2 hole is a bitch
spart the lakers were a bigger series fav over spurs .. and the lowest spread at home for the spurs was spurs -3.5 i think .. this spread is nuts

Thanks for jinx-ing all the Boston betters

It's not a robbery spread.... He set it
Probably not gonna matter now anyway

Oops , I just noticed Boston is +1.5 not -1.5
Still it's JINx-ed Lakers probably win by 3 now

hurricane187 said:
more like a robbery spread.. celts should be -3.5 lowest ..but what should i do ? bet against my lakers .. when they haven been here since shaq? cant do that

chisoxfan said:
Well I have many online-books who get updated lines and a few local books all lines are a pick , LA -1/2,-1,or 1.5 its far from nuts, take the Celtics if its so "nuts"

http://www.covers.com/pageloader/pageloader.aspx?page=/data/NBA/matchups/g5_summary_2.html

Once vegas book has the celtics +2
dude i know the spreads.. spart dont fiddle with the spread, maybe a half pts to prevent a tie if nessasary ..he is very fair .. this wierd line comes st8 from vegas .. but i will back my lakers .. if i am being lead out back to be slaughtered so be it ..haha i so dramatic :evil:

hurricane187 said:
dude i know the spreads.. spart dont fiddle with the spread, maybe a half pts to prevent a tie if nessasary ..he is very fair .. this wierd line comes st8 from vegas .. but i will back my lakers .. if i am being lead out back to be slaughtered so be it ..haha i so dramatic :evil:
I got ya, just seems like some here think hes pulling the thread out of his ass, its on w/ Vegas lines exactly

I don't post false odds
I often soften them
e.g. Belmont yesterday Big was down to 20%
he opened at 40%
I put him out there at 30% and expected to be paying that out

I use a UK site in Australia to confirm my spreads and odds
the British are more sophisticated and have been gambling a long time
plus the site is on Australian time and they're ahead of us and I catch line movement earlier

I'll never put a cheap spread out there

Top Bottom