Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/15 **12 mill limit**nba playoffs gm 6 celts @ lakers 9 pm abc

There is NO WAY they (NBA execs) are gonna take a chance on this one.....it'll be 10-12 for most of the game....Lakers might get it up to 20 for a minute....or Celtics might get it to 5-6, but for the most part a 10 to 12 point game....
it will be a tighter called game for sure, but it's gonna go both ways. you dont think the nba wanted it go to 7 games in 08?

it will be a tighter called game for sure, but it's gonna go both ways. you dont think the nba wanted it go to 7 games in 08?

Yes...and they also wanted to see the Cavs-Celts go seven as well...the one thing I've said they (NBA execs) CAN NOT control is how hard the players play....there's nothing they can do when teams roll over and die....

Hey...I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert....the main reason I went from 55 million down to 1 million K is cuz of these fucking NBA games....LOL

Yes...and they also wanted to see the Cavs-Celts go seven as well...the one thing I've said they (NBA execs) CAN NOT control is how hard the players play....there's nothing they can do when teams roll over and die....
I think there's a good chance it goes to game 7, but not because of the refs. The Lakers are gonna come to play tonight.

I mean, nobody goes to a game to see the refs and it sucks when everybody is talking about the refs after the game....if the refs do call it fair and square tonight....which I HOPE they do...it has the potential to be a great game....and honestly I just want to see good, hard fought games...I'm in Chicago...

Hey...I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert....the main reason I went from 55 million down to 1 million K is cuz of these fucking NBA games....LOL

LOL...
Solace for that 10 million loss day to back to zilch, last Thursday.

Top Bottom