Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/17 **12 mill **nba championship gm 7 celts @ lakers 9 pm abc

Artest has had 1 good game all series, and it was game 6. Pierce can score on him.

KG has had a few good games and is shooting a good percentage. With Perk out they may mix up the match ups, not sure how that will work.

Ray had a few bad games, but he's the best pure shooter in the NBA.

Even without Perkins, the Celtics bench is still much better.

Rondo has been missing lay ups, that's easily corrected by just getting the lucky bounces (that Boston has not seemed to get all series), the rest of his game is solid.

What I love, is the narrative of how we got here. Isomers of the same situation.

LOL, mexican stand off Red.

Artest has had 1 good game all series, and it was game 6. Pierce can score on him.

KG has had a few good games and is shooting a good percentage. With Perk out they may mix up the match ups, not sure how that will work.

Ray had a few bad games, but he's the best pure shooter in the NBA.

Even without Perkins, the Celtics bench is still much better.

Rondo has been missing lay ups, that's easily corrected by just getting the lucky bounces (that Boston has not seemed to get all series), the rest of his game is solid.

Red's talking with his heart again.

I'm taking the points...again!

You gonna put some karma behind that claim?
Hey, did your gf like the Gainsbourg?

I'll bet it before the close. I wanna give out some hits first. Boston will play hard. They're 7-0 in game 7 over their history. They might not win straight up (I was talking out my ass :)), but I'm thinking points.

The site I DL music from has no active torrents for her. I've been checking everyday. None of them will DL :(

With my bet the Celtics move into the lead. The Celtics are going to step up this game guys, too much riding on it for it to be a blowout like last game. PP has a lot to prove and these guys want this bad. Celtics will take care of business tonight!

Top Bottom