Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/8 NBA Finals LA Lakers @ Boston GM2 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Celtics lead series 1-0
Game can be seen on ABC

- The fans at TD Banknorth Garden will be treated to Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Celtics, while the game's total is sitting at 191.

The Celtics took Game 1 with a 98-88 win over the Lakers on Thursday, and covered the 3-point spread. The game's combined 186 points fell UNDER the posted total of 191.5.

Kevin Garnett sparked the victory with a double-double, as he tossed in 24 points and hauled down 13 boards. Paul Pierce chipped in with 22 points for the Celtics.

Kobe Bryant had 24 points for the Lakers, while Pau Gasol had 15 points with eight rebounds in the loss.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

sure this isnt the celts -1.5? how did this silly spread come about?

I don't follow BB. Are the Celtics the green team? You know, those midget guys?

spread is because theere is a lot of action ofn the lakers, books want even money, hence they want more people betting on the celtics w/ that favorable spread

chisoxfan said:
spread is because theere is a lot of action ofn the lakers, books want even money, hence they want more people betting on the celtics w/ that favorable spread
more like a robbery spread.. celts should be -3.5 lowest ..but what should i do ? bet against my lakers .. when they haven been here since shaq? cant do that

PuddleMonkey said:
Shocking spread!
i guess when they get to staples the spread will be lakers -11 or sumthin .. at this rate lol

hurricane187 said:
i guess when they get to staples the spread will be lakers -11 or sumthin .. at this rate lol

It'll at least be -8.5

Fucked up thing is they'll cover and probably with ease.

Lakers were the big series favorite
last game was close until the end
the sentiment is the Lakers will bring it tonight
and 0-2 hole is a bitch

Top Bottom